What did your wife say when you first told her that you were bisexual : Swingers Discussion 2065121011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi CouplesWhat did your wife say when you first told her that you were bisexual
TOPIC: What did your wife say when you first told her that you were bisexual
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 11 of 11 
User Details are only visible to members.
With us it happened kind of slowly after 20 years of being married.

I went on a weekend canoe camping trip with a good friend. When we go into the tent (drunk) on Sat night he asked me if I played with dick. I told him that I had not but didn't mind the idea. We had some fun and passed out.

When I got home I finally told her what had happened and she got really hot and fucked my eyes out.

Later we went on a weekend backpacking trip with him. There was a lot of good fucking and sucking and we found out that she really liked to share a dick with me.

The next time was at a bike rally where we met an old friend and went back to his room. It wasn’t long until we were all naked and having fun most of the night. The next morning I went to his room and gave him a great sucking. Then we both went in with my wife and screwed and sucked and screwed and sucked for a long time.

We met him again at some bike races and he came to our room for a night of fun.

It was after that I realized that I was in fact BI. I told her and she said no but I explained that I really liked the fun we had and could not wait for the next time. That made me BI. She agreed that it really turned her on to suck dick with me and to help someone suck mine. So now she is totally good with me being BI.

We have had several more fun times with our bike friend but we live 500 miles apart so not easy to get together.

Hard to find fun close BI but we are trying.

Moore SC
Username hidden
(63 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 11 of 11 
TOPIC: What did your wife say when you first told her that you were bisexual