10% of all proceeds from purchased memberships will be donated to the victims and families of the Marjory Stoneman Douglas tragedy.
SwingLifeStyle.com

Help
FORUMS › The Bi Sexual Swinger › Bi Couples › What are Bi Couples really looking for
TOPIC: What_are_Bi_Couples_really_looking_for
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5 
41 to 43 of 43
User Details are only visible to members.
Bi couple means just that....both are bi. And as poohda said . we perfer to have fun with the same. Swinging can sometimes be a touchy situation and to have one feel left out could lead to jealousy. and we all know how evil that can make us. we have found very few real and exsperianced bi couples..mostly men who want to but not with wife..single bi men are abundant...women...on the other hand are non exsistant

Lewes DE
Username hidden
(230 posts)
Funny you should bring this up - my fiancee and I have been discussing this at length over the last couple of weeks. As a bi couple who wants to throw down with bi couples, we both want to enjoy our bisexuality and, yeah, watch each other go for it. When a couple with a straight partner inquires about us, we've been wondering why they'd want to go to bed with a couple who's main interest is having bi sex with the other couple. It could be that the straight partner just wants to see their bi partner have fun - and I suppose this is a worthy cause and even a sacrifice on the straight partner's side of things. This topic has us asking the question, "If it's good enough for your partner, then why isn't it good enough for you?" A lot of factors are involved here, of course, and it is a matter of personal preference - but when you're a bi couple, having someone in the mix who isn't bi could be a bummer in that bi couple's view of things.

We tossed around a subset of this, that being some straight/bi couples - and in particular the straight male - assumes that being bisexual means that you can go either way - and that's a correct assumption; however, their thought continues on to assume that the bi couple would give up their desire for bi sex - and that's just not true in some cases. On a personal level, I know I would feel so left out to watch my fiancee having fun with another woman and knowing there was a stiff cock within reach and I couldn't have any fun with it. Some couples with a straight partner have told us that we don't have to have bi sex in order to have fun with them and we've replied that while this might be true, just having straight sex isn't why we're here.

Newark DE
Username hidden
(129 posts)
I chatted with a couple today who were upset because people assumed they were interested in bi males. They didn't indicate that they weren't interested in males, and their profile indicated that both he & she were both bisexual. What they meant was that he was interested in seeing her in a bisexual pairing, but he wanted nothing to do with another man.

Duh! Do miss something? Are there a lot of couples or singles that don't realize what bisexual means?

Username hidden
(71 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5 
41 to 43 of 43
TOPIC: What are Bi Couples really looking for
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.