10% of all proceeds from purchased memberships will be donated to the victims and families of the Marjory Stoneman Douglas tragedy.

Help
FORUMS › The Bi Sexual Swinger › Bi Couples › What are Bi Couples really looking for
TOPIC: What_are_Bi_Couples_really_looking_for
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next »
21 to 30 of 43
User Details are only visible to members.
d and j we really like your posts and profile. We both list as bi-curious because we love the thought of sharing the sensuality of a man or woman together. I would love to share a good blow job with my dh and watch the other man get off on us both. He the same would like to share going down on a woman with me. It dosent mean he is attracted to males it means we are open to exploration of being with another couple and sharing the experience together without hangups.

Fort Morgan CO
Username hidden
(26 posts)
We both list ourselves as bi in our profile because we both are open to having bisexaul play. We are also both open to straight sex, vanilla sex, chocolate sex, and many other flavors of sex. It means we are open to sexuality. Bi in our opinion indicates a positive aspect of our desire that adds rather than subtracts what we are interested in. We don't have long lists of no's because we are interested in exploring sexual potential rather than limiting it.

If you list both as bi and do not want anything to do with straight couples it is wise to be clear about that in your profile. Listing as bi does not automatically mean you don't want anything to do with straight. To us it means you are open to more than most straight couples are open to, not that you are open to less.

Enosburg Falls VT
Username hidden
(976 posts)
Well I wish we could find a true bi male. One that my husband and I could share who was really bi. Neither of us want a pretender just to get to another guys wife. We want our first experience to be a good one where we both take part and really enjoy it.

How do you trust someone that you have never met. The expectations are that by at least the second time that you meet someone that you will have sex with them. How can you make that big of a judgment about someone in that short of time. Yes you can swap all the e-mails you want but when it comes right down to it isn't it the experiance that will tell you if the person is sincere or not? By that time the couple is disapointed because the person really wasn't what he said he was.

So isn't it about time that the guy's who say they are bi really are bi.

Dixon CA
Username hidden
(8 posts)
We used to both list as bi, but got tired of it scaring away the insecure couples afraid of bi males. We still do say in our profile that we have both had bi experieces, but are not really looking for bi sex right now. If you ever venture over to the open forum, take a gander at how most of the forum regulars view bi men. Lots and lots of disease statistics are quoted as an excuse to stay away. It reminds me of the old reasons people used to give for why black people were inferior to whites. Just some crap you can find to reinforce your prejudice. Just posting all this to explain why not all bi people list as bi.

Washington PA
Username hidden
(27 posts)
Hi group We are just seeking a couple open to bi male play as a couple or one on one. Prefer couples. As for being listed as str8, we do so because of the aversion of other who are closed to the label of bi men. We are not pushy about it but will disclose it if there is an interest. being bi is not a requirement or a priority but and very open option. We want a social as well as a sexual relationship. Bob and Kelly

Villa Park IL
Username hidden
(28 posts)
BNV, funny, I get msgs all the time from people where the profile says the male is str8 but he's all flirting with me. And when I ask about the wife, as in if we play with anyone it would be as a couple with another couple, the reply is always well lets talk about us first or we'll get to that or they just dissappear. I think my profile is pretty clear as to what I am and what we're looking for. However I still doin't get this idea that some of you "screen" potential mates by one of you first ( i.e. he has to suck me off or do me first before he meets the wife ) it's always come across to me like there wasn't really any other partner in the first place, or these people are just looking to get some side action in and yet still pretend they aren't really bi when it comes to the wife or partner. I don't understand that. As far as we've always thought couple means BOTH, so unless they say in the profile something like "bi play only no cross-swapping" . . .anyway I'll stop there this is starting to sound like a rant or something else and I don't want it to LOL. I hope everyone is having a GREAT weekend, it's just cool and breezy but with lots of sun, a gorgeous weekend, now if only we could find some free time and friends to play :D Rachael

Clovis CA
Username hidden
(66 posts)
Amen....I have told two sissy men off tonight...We have made it very clear... unless he is willing to go all the way with Hubby...Then maybe he might have my pleasure...otherwise I say find your wank elsewhere...We are clearing both BI....

Lewes DE
Username hidden
(230 posts)
I agree I hate getting emails from "straight" guys wanting to play and when we ask about MM play they either say they will receive or no no no no. Our profile states I am bi and my wife is straight. I sometimes think they believe or hope that a bi male will agree to anything just to have sex. I must admit I love sex with my wife and my priority is to make sure she is pleased and I really enjoy having MM sex, but to think just because I am bi we will jump into the sack with anyone is insulting. Thankfully there are a great number of you on here who understand unfortunately none of you live around here LOL

V

Columbus GA
Username hidden
(62 posts)
What really gets my goat (and Linda's) is getting contacted by a couple with a straight male who wants to play with us, even though our profile says that we want to have bisexual play. If we just wanted to have straight sex with a couple, we'd make that clear in our profile! We had one couple contact us (the man, as usual) and he asked if they could have sex with us without any bisexual play involved and, when we said we didn't want to roll like that, he actually got pissed off about it and said that he didn't feel it was necessary.

Such people just don't seem to understand that bi couples, for the most part, want to have and enjoy bi sex along with the regular shit. Yeah, there are those bi couples who'll say, "Well, we don't really have to play like that..." and that's all well and good and respectable but, if you do - and particularly if you're the bi male of the couple, I'll ask again: Why would you want to do something if you're not going to be able to enjoy it the way you want to?

Newark DE
Username hidden
(129 posts)
I'd volunteer!

Rob

Newark DE
Username hidden
(129 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next »
21 to 30 of 43
TOPIC: What are Bi Couples really looking for
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.