What are Bi Couples really looking for : Swingers Discussion 63673
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi CouplesWhat are Bi Couples really looking for
TOPIC: What are Bi Couples really looking for
Created by: Bumperdude
Original Starting post for this thread:
I chatted with a couple today who were upset because people assumed they were interested in bi males. They didn't indicate that they weren't interested in males, and their profile indicated that both he & she were both bisexual. What they meant was that he was interested in seeing her in a bisexual pairing, but he wanted nothing to do with another man. Duh! Do miss something? Are there a lot of couples or singles that don't realize what bisexual means?
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 43   End
User Details are only visible to members.
It's not about the "lifestyle", it's about people. Honesty is gold and what they did is shit. It doesn't matter that it's common and true honesty is not, it still is shit. This happens in all walks of life and in almost every situation you're faced with. Within a sexual friendship the probability and opportunity for it happening is greater since great sex generally involves closeness.

They could have discussed exactly why they needed to reject you, but in all probability they couldn't even discuss it amoung themselves. It may have been pure reaction to something that happened in their lives. Remember this happens within marriages all the time, so when you add one or two more to the equation, the likelihood of it happening only increases.

Enosburg Falls VT

Username hidden
(970 posts)
NJniceguy, sounds like you and the couple may have gotten too close. In the swinging lifestyle many singles or couples would prefer to keep things safe but not too close. It is possible that one of them was more interested than the other and they decided as a couple to cut things off nicely for the sake of their relationship.

Indianapolis IN

Username hidden
(251 posts)
hi..same experience here..once we put the "bi" ID on the male, e-mails decreased, but we still get 1/2 of the e-mails from couples & males that list the male as straight...all we are trying to do is meet some nice open minded couples for new experiences...not easy on this site, but having some fun....

Garnerville NY

Username hidden
(13 posts)
I/We are on the picky side when it comes to choosing our friends. we will go 6 months or more and 20 profiles before we meet a couple we connect with. but thats how we like it. swinging isn't our first priority, so we are able to wait for the right couple, with the male being listed as bi, we only get 4 or 5 emails a month anyway.

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(2304 posts)
HI..we loo for an open minded, very flexible oral experience, where we all share with each other, prefer groups for play, watching, wife likes to direct...the fun,

Garnerville NY

Username hidden
(13 posts)
I was not offended. It just seemed your reason was not because you were against single bi males per se, but rather because of observed single bi male behaviors. Just wanted to point out that some of us are gentleman and interested in fun with both halves of a couple and not simply looking to fuck another man's wife.

Indianapolis IN

Username hidden
(251 posts)
Hey, we're all here to enjoy ourselves. People should meet with whomever they want. If you're not into single guys, that's cool. I don't understand why some people seem to think that every person in the lifestyle is willing to fuck anyone who approaches them. Hell, I'm a single bi guy, and I don't even play with single bi males...

Garden City NY

Username hidden
(244 posts)
bipleasure, I am sorry for your negative experience with single bi men. Too bad, because I can assure you all of us are not cads.

Indianapolis IN

Username hidden
(251 posts)
We added a bit in our profile and what may be surprising, it has really cut down on the folks the respond (maybe some people are actually reading profiles now) ...

We added:

"Please don't contact us if your profile does not represent you. Examples like a single profile but a married person, a married profile for only one half of the couple, or you have a different sexual preference than listed in your profile. It's a big turnoff no matter what your excuse is."

Just our opinion, no excuses ... if we miss out and your are a fabulous bi-guy listed as str ... so be it, our loss.

P&K

Guerneville CA

Username hidden
(76 posts)
I agree. I get so many contacts from the "straight male" with a couple profile, looking for a little MM action on the sly. I joined the site looking to meet couples where she is not only accepting, but encouraging him to fulfil his bi fantasies. The best times are with couples who both participate. I love when a wife starts telling us guys what to do to each other. I love when a husband and wife share me. I can't imagine wanting to sneak around with some guy who doesn't even have the balls to tell his wife what he wants.

Garden City NY

Username hidden
(244 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 43   End
TOPIC: What are Bi Couples really looking for