What's your excuse : Swingers Discussion 63115
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi CouplesWhat's your excuse
TOPIC: What's your excuse
Created by: occabicouple The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
"You don't have to be bosom buddies to have good, satisfying sex"

Awokka wokka!

Mike

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(5527 posts)
Well, that's the whole thing, isn't it? You don't have to be bosom buddies to have good, satisfying sex and that if you are, then it can only be better. It's just when a couple is insisting that a friendship be established that really gums up the works. It's just one of those odd things you see and makes you go, "Huh?"

Newark DE
Username hidden
(129 posts)
I don't see how wonderin when the drawers come off means we don't want to be friends. We're allways lookin for friends, whether we fuck the first night or never at all. Friendship doesn't stop when the fuckin begins, if anything fhckin speeds up the process.

Mike

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(5527 posts)
I understand Poohba, and yes, swingers should be excrutiatingly honest when it comes to what they're looking for, but some aren't. Its a fact. You sound like you're running into "conflicted" couples, and I don't know that there's an easy solution for that. S

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
SandJin, it's not a thing of what kind of friendship we're looking for, I was mostly talking about the folks we've run into who says "friendship first, then sex" but that's not really the deal. Yeah, being in this lifestyle is about the sex and we have no problems with that - but don't tell us you want to be friends first and when the first conversation or meeting comes up ask us when do the drawz come off. If nothing else, be for real and say, "we wanna do you and be friends later... if we feel like it." and stop trying to be "nice" when you really don't mean it or want it. Then my fiancee wants to know why I look at these friendship overatures with a great deal of disbelief.

Thanks for the input!

Newark DE
Username hidden
(129 posts)
Poohba, I think a lot of depends upon what type of friendship you are looking for. In other words, we have lots of playmates who are also dear friends. Most of those friendships have been formed during or after the sex, not in a "dating" period before. We require that personalities mesh with another couple and that they are attractive to us. Beyond that, if a friendship forms, that is an added benefit. But most swingers are looking for sex, which is what the lifestyle is about. That means that sex is the number one reason for being here, friendship is number two. S

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
We've been finding out that some couples stress the friendship angle - a good thing - but only as far as it suits their purposes. Some are like, "Hey, let's be friends!" then turn around the next day and ask, "So when can we fuck you?"

It makes sense to get to know another couple before taking the plunge with them but a lot of them would rather plunge first and maybe worry about the friendship later. We want to be friends with anyone who's willing to be friends with us but it seems like this part of the deal falls by the wayside and it's a little disheartening at times to have people treat you like you're only worth screwing.

Newark DE
Username hidden
(129 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: What's your excuse