What's the Point : Swingers Discussion 63166
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi CouplesWhat's the Point
TOPIC: What's the Point
Created by: Poohba
Original Starting post for this thread:
Been trying to figure out what's with all these couples with bi-curious people; you start talking to these couples and they're all gung ho about checking out the bi side of things but then as the conversation starts to turn towards "let's hook up," all of a sudden they start showing a fear of it. Wouldn't it be easier for them to say that while they're curious, they're not ready to roll like that instead of letting shit get to the "let's do this" stage then killing the whole thing?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
No, I didn't miss that point; it's something I'm very much aware of (but thanks for bringing that up) and your humble opinion is most welcomed. Our profile does give our preferences but even we understand that there are times when you don't want to go there (but in our case, we do :-D). I was up working at 3:30 this morning and it struck me that there are some people who see bisexuals as being capable of going either way - and they'd be right by definition - but they assume that, as bisexuals, we'd want to have "straight sex" without the bi sex which, in our case, isn't the case. What my fiancee and I scratch our heads over is why a straight/straight couple would want to get busy with people who say they want to have bi sex and make it clear they're not going to give up their pleasure just so they can have theirs. Yeah, sex is sex but if this is the case, why bother about making your preferences known if some folks are going to ignore them?

I appreciate everyone chiming in on this, too, by the way!

Newark DE
Username hidden
(129 posts)
I agree with everything you kind folks are saying; comfort is a big part of it and not easily obtained by folks. It's easy for me to say - I've been bi since I was 9 so to me, it's like breathing. I can see the sense of seeking out a bi couple if you're curious; all I'm saying is that it should be laid on the table so that everyone concerned can understand which end will be up. I don't mind dealing with folks who are bi-curious; I find them refreshing. Just the same, if you're not comfortable with taking the dick or pussy plunge, why would you want to have sex with a couple who'd want to include that into the mix? I mean, it seems to me that the bi couple would be less than satisfied leaving that out of the mix... or is it just me?

Newark DE
Username hidden
(129 posts)
I agree with Doode - I was bi-curious for a long time, and eventually I confronted my sexuality - it was difficult for me, and for many reasons my life is a bit more complicated now that I have dealt with my desires nd realized I was bi. And no, there's no turning back.

If the saying is true (once you suck that cock, you're pretty much a cocksucker for life) then I am glad I am!!! Now my main problem is finding local playmates here in the Chicago/Milwaukee area (Doode - sure wish you live closer to me!)

J

Lindenhurst IL
Username hidden
(18 posts)
I guess the thing that I find bothersome is just how "dishonest" some of these folks can be. Not that I think all people are honest, but here in this lifestyle, with people's feelings on the line in some form or another, you'd think they'd be a bit more forthcoming about things and save everyone a headache or two. My fiancee and I will tell anyone who contacts us that we're bisexual and we prefer to enjoy sex with couples that way as well as doing the full swap thing (and our profile clearly says this); but a lot of them just expect us to forget that we're bisexual and set our needs aside so they can have sex in the "normal" way, which is why I asked what the point is for such people even wanting to get busy with us if they know we're into something they can't get their heads around?

Newark DE
Username hidden
(129 posts)
Yeah, like someone is really going to buy into the transparent bullshit lies? We might be bisexual but we're not stupid! On another site, we had one of those guys who had a supposedly bi wife who turned out not to be bi and wasn't even interested in that - but he wanted to play with me and poke my woman. And this was after being told that I don't play without my lady and we don't do MFM (at least not in the near future). Then he had the audacity to get mad when we kicked them to the curb and say we had a shitty attitude. What's wrong with wanting what we want the way we want it? Personally, I say one of two things: "If you can't run with the big dogs, stay on the porch" and "If you can't hang out, go home."

Newark DE
Username hidden
(129 posts)
Been trying to figure out what's with all these couples with bi-curious people; you start talking to these couples and they're all gung ho about checking out the bi side of things but then as the conversation starts to turn towards "let's hook up," all of a sudden they start showing a fear of it. Wouldn't it be easier for them to say that while they're curious, they're not ready to roll like that instead of letting shit get to the "let's do this" stage then killing the whole thing?

Newark DE
Username hidden
(129 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: What's the Point