Western US or Mid-west US travel : Swingers Discussion 58578
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi CouplesWestern US or Mid-west US travel
TOPIC: Western US or Mid-west US travel
Created by: countrycpl07419
Original Starting post for this thread:
Bi, white, in-shape 38 y.o male looking for vacationing in the mentioned regions. I am free to travel. I am looking for a couple or a female who would enjoy my company for no more than 1 week for fun in and out of the bedroom. Maybe you can show me around the area. I would love to show you around New Jersey sometime(where bodies have been thrown in rivers, chemical plants, and various graffitti)LOL. Hopefully we can chat via I.M. or phone and we can start up an ongoing friendship. Please be sane, have no warrants, have no knowledge of local rehabs, no restraining orders, and no STD's. Hey-it takes all types, huh? Looking forward to hearing from you.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
Please explain to me what conclusion I jumped to? That you are a single male with a couple profile? That's not jumping to a conclusion . That's deductive and as it turns out accurate reasoning. You have a couples name and your status is a couple. You are also certified as a couple. So all of those are no longer valid. So on the jumping to conclusion issue. Did you write site administration and inquire whether your lifetime membership could be transferred to a single male profile with a new name? Here's a conclusion for you. You did not, because there are any number of people on here who have had their status changed due to a change in circumstance.The reason why I don't agree with how you're listed is because many people (we're not one of them) choose to block people in a specific catagory. Also many people, and we are one of them, when doing a search, choose to only search people in a specific catagory.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
I understand your point, but this is a shortcoming of this site where I can't change certain things. Therefore, I must deal with what's in front of me. Anyone using the internet has to use their common sense, logic and read the entire profile-not jump to conclusions.

Hamburg NJ
Username hidden
(53 posts)
I appreciate your critical perspectives on correcting wrongs, but single/unattached here. Before you publicly jump to a conclusion, you need to contact the person first and ask some questions. Find another cause to champion!

Hamburg NJ
Username hidden
(53 posts)
*LW zings in playing drive by poster and hopes no one gets mad at the straight couple visit*

I'm sorry gang, I just couldn't help myself since I saw his post in the Travel Forum as well and clicked the view others posts. I'd just like to ask the poster if on his criteria of things he isn't looking for, what stance he takes on dishonesty? Seems to me you need to have your status adjusted on your profile.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
Bi, white, in-shape 38 y.o male looking for vacationing in the mentioned regions. I am free to travel. I am looking for a couple or a female who would enjoy my company for no more than 1 week for fun in and out of the bedroom. Maybe you can show me around the area. I would love to show you around New Jersey sometime(where bodies have been thrown in rivers, chemical plants, and various graffitti)LOL. Hopefully we can chat via I.M. or phone and we can start up an ongoing friendship. Please be sane, have no warrants, have no knowledge of local rehabs, no restraining orders, and no STD's. Hey-it takes all types, huh? Looking forward to hearing from you.

Hamburg NJ
Username hidden
(53 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: Western US or Mid-west US travel