Help
FORUMS › The Bi Sexual Swinger › Bi Couples › Wanting First Bi Exp
TOPIC: Wanting_First_Bi_Exp
Created by: cinsingle The original post for this thread was deleted.
1 to 4 of 4
User Details are only visible to members.
Indeed Raven it is a shame...best to you.

Littleton CO
Username hidden
(3975 posts)
I understand the stima that comes along with listing your sexual preference as bi, especially if you are just curious for your first/second experience. There isn't enough choices of here to indicate what degree of curious a person is. It's a shame that open-minded swingers have closed minds when it comes to bi or bi-curious males wanting to explore.

Not all straight couples I know have that problem, but I see it too often in these forums.

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
I agree with you raven...but it is much harder for men that it is women. I myself am not worried what society might think, but others must keep a low profile. Bisexuality is a faceted realm that may touch others differently.

Littleton CO
Username hidden
(3975 posts)
Just curious... If you want your first bi experience... why not put that in your profile since you are listed as straight? I see you have males indicated in preferences, but you should explain it better in the wording.

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
1 to 4 of 4
TOPIC: Wanting First Bi Exp

This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy