Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS The Bi Sexual Swinger Bi Couples WRITING
TOPIC: WRITING
Created by: windchime The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
Hi Windchime We get several messages we do not respond to. We send several messages we do not get responses. I feel it is cruel to e mail back and say not interested then they will try to figure out why. So if there is not a reply just move on to greener pastures, what good would it do to get a not interested mail?

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(8 posts)
Also, as a bi guy you have to be patient. Couples that express an interest in playing with bi guys get bombarded with emails. Sometimes they get overwhelmed. Other times they pick and choose who they want to answer.

I know that it's frustrating to not get an answer, even a polite "no thanks". It happens to me, and I'm sure lots of other single men. Make sure that you are as close a match to the preferences of the people you are sending to. I've gotten replies, met a few people and had some great times, but have had a large number of no replies, and some "no thanks". You have to expect that.

Good Luck.

Brooklyn NY
Username hidden
(3 posts)
To be honest there might be an issue with your profile, the headline reads central new jersey..

But your location is in Florida..

Pine Bush NY
Username hidden
(28 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: WRITING