Very Timmed : Swingers Discussion 165425
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi CouplesVery Timmed
TOPIC: Very Timmed
Created by: bootytaster
Original Starting post for this thread:
Can Some one explain Or has any one else has the same feeling, And Please Elaborate. Being with a bi couple girl and guy . has turned out to be some of the hottest times I've had during sex. were talking way above normal. We can do just about anything its all very hot and i'm so turned on. every thing even facial's, and anal. Honestly the best sex ever. Now I try it one on one just with another guy. I can barley touch his penis. i'm scared, nervous, very timmed. wont go down and when i came i wanted out as fast as i could. Has any else felt like this?

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 14   End
User Details are only visible to members.
personally, I find it off putting to be with a woman and a guy and the guy spending more time trying to make sure his cock doesn't touch me, or that he comes nowhere close to my cock, than he spends on pleasing her. Better to just say screw it and take the plunge and try it. First time I was in an MMF threesome, I barely kissed the guy (wasn't the least bit interested in kissing a guy) but then the idea of the personal taboo being broken became it's own turn on. My wife and I had a foursome once with a couple, and she enjoyed it, as far as it went, but wishes that she could have some time with a woman without any distractions for awhile, that would leave me and another man just watching.....unless... :-)

Gwynn Oak MD
Username hidden
(4 posts)
Bill u say "how u were started vs. Started" I haven't been started and haven't actually done anything with guys.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(220 posts)
lack of experience could account for a lot of misgivings. As you have more (good) experiences, you become more comfortable I think. I started, or should i say was started at an early age so lack of experience doesn't bother me. The stigma of being perceived as being gay dose sometimes bother me a little. I have family and some vanilla friends that I would not want know about my peculiarities. It has only been in the last couple years that I have listed myself as bi on this site.

Greencastle PA
Username hidden
(541 posts)
Bill, it could be the stigma and not having enough experience yet for ME.

Allentown PA
Username hidden
(1303 posts)
Maybe (and I say maybe cause I am not qualified to say for sure) you are not as relaxed when with another guy? could it be a little of that old stigma about bi/gay guys? Even if you don't mean it to be, could be subconscious? Personally, I like being with a guy alone, can do things i may not feel free to do if the wife is watching, but that doesn't mean every guy. only certain guys I feel comfortable with.

Greencastle PA
Username hidden
(541 posts)
It's all ways amazed me how different the world looks before & after cumming.

Osterburg PA
Username hidden
(420 posts)
the more dick you suck the easier it will be to play alone with a guy. My 1st time I came and couldn't leave fast enough. Now, no big deal.

Middleburgh NY
Username hidden
(288 posts)
Yeah understand that totally too. My feelings of what I want to do are different after I cum too. Hell just with TJ and I some nights I want to eat her creampie then when I cum I don't. I think in all this learning about your likes and wants are not nearly as important as being comfortable with what you want. Maybe your only comfortable with guy play when a lady is involved. If so then great. Takes years to find what you like and tastes change over time. Go with the flow it's all about fun and if you have to think too hard or "just want to leave" then need to do something a little different.

Mansfield OH
Username hidden
(58 posts)
My analogy is that being alone with a guy would be like drinking alone (something I don't do), but now if I am at a bar I am slamming them down.

Medina OH
Username hidden
(191 posts)
I guess this happens alot With normal straight guys trying it. What about a group of say 3 to 5 guys is it different? Would like to here more about this

Bakersfield CA
Username hidden
(59 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 14   End
TOPIC: Very Timmed