Unicorn males : Swingers Discussion 2042951021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi CouplesUnicorn males
TOPIC: Unicorn males
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 24 of 24 
User Details are only visible to members.
Unicorn males.. nah, they are just males.

Spring TX

Username hidden
(2071 posts)
**c&P** That concept simply does not exist for single men, there's gazillions of them everywhere, no dificulty finding them, ever.

You missed the point of the question, Bi Man, Bi Men in the same sense as a Unicorn for a couples sexual pleasure. Mostly MM play while the F reserves the right to play or watch or take the normal stereotypical hetro couples stance on FF play using a Unicorn. Wordy reply I know but I still think swingle might apply as a unisex unicorn term.

**Footnote** Not all single men swingers are Bi, it's myth urban legend started by Bi people...lol...same as all men have a bi side just like women do.

Buford GA

Username hidden
(3044 posts)
The term unicorn for single bi women refers to them being as difficult to find as unicorns. That concept simply does not exist for single men, there's gazillions of them everywhere, no dificulty finding them, ever.

Osterburg PA

Username hidden
(370 posts)
WE have some dear friends, a Gay couple that were visiting this week. They laught at us for having to be in the closet * being swingers* and it's a running joke. In conversation we where talking about a common female friend whom we play with when we travel to their home town and refer to her as our awesome unicorn. The question was then asked what would you call a single male unicorn ? Is there a male nic name for a single bi male couples golden ticket for lack of a better description or using the word trophy.

I answered a " swingle" being the best I could think of. Defining swingle as being unisexed. But I know I would catch flac from SM's that aren't bi using the term in some circles.

So if there is commom term or nic name for a single male unicorn please share so I update our friends next time we gossip. Just FYI when I refer to the term BI male, They laugh and say YEA right honey please,,,in good humor of course.

Buford GA

Username hidden
(3044 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 24 of 24 
TOPIC: Unicorn males