Unicorn males : Swingers Discussion 2042951011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi CouplesUnicorn males
TOPIC: Unicorn males
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 24   End
User Details are only visible to members.
*c&p* With all due respect to gay people. I don't think you can find a more active 'swinging" group than them. Of course not everyone. But they seem to hold the original patent on open random sex.

Good post except for one thing I disagree with your word choice~ Swinging ~by definition it is a couples sport. Promiscuous characters would be my words choice to describe the gay sex drive instead of swing group.

Same with open random sex, I don't see swinging as the same random sex that the gay scene is infamous for. Either urban orgy legend wise or the myth that random bathroom or park sex is a given for a large percentage of gay men....with both know that is bullshit. It happens but doesn't define gay sex.

Nope, I disagree them gay azz diva's ain't official swingers unless they are couples. Their Promiscuous bitches with a catty character and a dawg's hormones. **snort**

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3898 posts)
With all due respect to gay people. I dont think you can find a more active 'swinging" group than them. Of course not everyone. But they seem to hold the original patent on open random sex.

Ive asked and had lots of conversations about this topic with gay people and they all say that finding a monogamous committed partner for a relationship is difficult. In a way i can understand that. Theyre MEN.

With that said, my best friend growing up just married his long term partner and they are a great match. My wifes best friend is marrying her long term partner in a couple of months also.

So it is possible. But the one thing I do know is that for many, being gay is very lonely. Not to mention the stress involved of "coming out" and living as someone that a lot of the general population automatically hates.

I believe a lot of their random sex habits are more emotionally driven, looking for any kind of contact, than they are necessarily "horniness"

Bi men are shunned by a lot of the gay population. And I think its out of misunderstanding and jealousy.

Gays have a hell of a struggle with things. Meanwhile, I, as a bi guy, dont. I have a 'normal' life, marriage, family, and carry on as a "normal straight man" but yet I dabble on the sex side. So I only get the "fun side" of "being gay' without the real life stigma and struggles that come with it.

And on the original topic. I dont know what you would call "unicorn men" since theyre not all that rare.

The real "unicorn men" regardless of sexual orientation, are men who are REAL SWINGERS.

Ones that understand the lifestyle. Ones who are serious and active. Ones who are not simply cheaters. Ones who know their part with others. Ones who do participate for real.

Those are the unicorns.

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
"So not to miss the point * your stating that all single males are Bi in your opinion. Is that correct?" ============ Absolutely not. I am stating that single males are NOT elusive, regardless of orientation.

"** cock-roaches would work, cept for the roaches part being a gross and unattractive word." =============== The gross & unattractive part is what makes it work, as most in the swing world view single males as gross & unatractive, regardless of orientation. But even the boldest cockroaches scatter when you turn on the lights, making them more elusive than single males, regardless of orientation.

Osterburg PA
Username hidden
(410 posts)
Selfish bastards, don't share well not even a label.... Diva bitches...lol

During conversation with our gay friends that were visiting we were inlighted to the fact that commited and married gay couples do it fact swing. They of course don't call it swinging..* see selfish bastards comment *

They * Gay Community* don't have a name for it persay other then having a open relationship or hook ups....* I called bullshit it's swinging when couples swap* Our friends did confirm that the LGBT is the same as the breeders when it comes to swapping and swinging *smug and judgmental *

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3898 posts)
Ive noticed a lot in the "gay community" that they dont believe in "bi men"

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
Sorry about the delete and repost, I have a bad habit of catching typo's after posting and then fixing them. Sorry again for the thread flow interuption.

Mayhem a terriable speller with poor eye sight when using his notebook to post.

** for some reason the text is smaller before I post it to the thread.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3898 posts)
~smile~ I reserve the right to label um swingles until proper evidence is presented to the contrary. ~waving~ HI Miss Jazabelle.

Switch Hitter would be the only nic name that I can figure out to even come close in context.

"Swingle" a coined phase authored by Mayhem, formally know as the poster FF on this day 07/05/12 ~smile~

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3898 posts)
*c&p* You missed the point of my reply. Single bi fems are called unicorns because they are as "elusive" as unicorns. Single males are not elusive, at all.

So not to miss the point * your stating that all single males are Bi in your opinion. Is that correct? We don't play with SM's so I don't have a clue or facts to base it on.Most that I/we have meet or socialized with were very much straight and not closeted.The gay and bi people in our social circle are very much open and out of the closet.

** cock-roaches would work, cept for the roaches part being a gross and unattractive word. It would work for the masses though . Switch-hitter on the other hand has a baseball hey batter hey batter swing ring to it. IMO

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3898 posts)
I'd have to say cockroach... Number one, because there are so many, number two, because that's how we are looked upon by so many... ;)

Garden City NY
Username hidden
(246 posts)
You missed the point of my reply. Single bi fems are called unicorns because they are as "elusive" as unicorns. Single males are not elusive, at all.

Osterburg PA
Username hidden
(410 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 24   End
TOPIC: Unicorn males