Unicorn males : Swingers Discussion 204295101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi CouplesUnicorn males
TOPIC: Unicorn males
Created by: fingerfuxs
Original Starting post for this thread:
WE have some dear friends, a Gay couple that were visiting this week. They laught at us for having to be in the closet * being swingers* and it's a running joke. In conversation we where talking about a common female friend whom we play with when we travel to their home town and refer to her as our awesome unicorn. The question was then asked what would you call a single male unicorn ? Is there a male nic name for a single bi male couples golden ticket for lack of a better description or using the word trophy.

I answered a " swingle" being the best I could think of. Defining swingle as being unisexed. But I know I would catch flac from SM's that aren't bi using the term in some circles.

So if there is commom term or nic name for a single male unicorn please share so I update our friends next time we gossip. Just FYI when I refer to the term BI male, They laugh and say YEA right honey please,,,in good humor of course.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 24   End
User Details are only visible to members.
*c&p* I'm sure you remember the days of the James Bond - international playboy - Hugh Hefner stereo type, they were the original "swingers" and they were single males.

Another good point, and your correct the term swinger come from the "playboy era". Just like Elvis was to rock and roll things progress and today we have different kinds of rock music,hip hop,classic,metal,alternative, indie,,you get my drift.

Today we also have differant kinds of recreational sex too. "Swinger sex" seems to be more a hetero slash bi participation couples sport then a gay or lebian sport couples or not. Singles hetro is just that singles hetro some with fetishes some without.

The Bi female has a tag of being a Unicorn among the swinger and lesbian crowd.

The Bi male doesn't have the "tag" among the swinger or gay crowd. Other then being a Bi male or single male.

Does it matter one way the other...........................nope, I was just curious if there was maybe a tag out there that I hadn't ever heard of.

Me,myself and I have decided to call'um "swingles" ~smile~

Mayhem formally know as the poster that fucker !!!

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3898 posts)
*c&p* My belief, swinger is someone who has separated sex from love & committment, and views it as a recreational activity, which they partake in with other like minded people. I believe swinging is a mindset that can be embraced by anyone.

I pose the question to those who say it's couples only. If tomorrow your mate was gone, would your mindset about sex change? Would you suddenly not be a swinger anymore? Me & my wife have discussed this, *********************************************************************************************************************** Great rebuttal, with a interesting question. Your belief is rock solid and yours to own. Good for you :) you own it well.

Yes, we have discussed it and NO we would not still be or desire to be swingers any longer as widowers or divorcees. It's a club we belong to as a couple nothing more nothing less and it does not define us for lack of a better word to use.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3898 posts)
"So does hiring a hooker classify as swinging." ======== As much as I don't like that demographic being connected to the lifestyle, I would have to say yes, technically.

My belief, swinger is someone who has separated sex from love & committment, and views it as a recreational activity, which they partake in with other like minded people. I believe swinging is a mindset that can be embraced by anyone.

I pose the question to those who say it's couples only. If tomorrow your mate was gone, would your mindset about sex change? Would you suddenly not be a swinger anymore? Me & my wife have discussed this, and we both agree that if we lost the other, we would remain swingers, and anyone new would have to be as well. Now that we've embraced this level of openess of our sexuality, there's now way either one of us could revert.

Osterburg PA
Username hidden
(410 posts)
"Isn't monogamous single's pre-marital sex with other singles only considered recreational sex anymore? IE being single foot loose and fancy free." ====== I'm sure you remember the days of the James Bond - international playboy - Hugh Hefner stereo type, they were the original "swingers" and they were single males.

Osterburg PA
Username hidden
(410 posts)
? Who's judging, I read what we are doing is discussing a swinger topic relative to Bi couples. At least that was how I was participating. And that Joey couple are fun to volley with. Well spoken and courteous, a good representation of the swinger youth mindset in the LS IMO.

The recreational sex defination is just part of the discusstion. No harm no foul.

Tomatoe,,,Tomatao

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3898 posts)
WOW, for a group of people who should not be judgemental, there's a great deal of labeling going on here. How about this, enjoy life and sex that's acceptable to you and partner, forget the labels and be safe. Does any of this discussion, or debate, really matter?????

Port St Lucie FL
Username hidden
(21 posts)
Isn't monogamous single's pre-marital sex with other singles only considered recreational sex anymore? IE being single foot loose and fancy free. Granted swinger sex covers a lot of bases,fetishes and other group dynamic grounds but it's a couples sport at it's core. We use the singles and they use us couples to swing. Without the couples factor it's not swinging it's just seesaw sex.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3898 posts)
Swingers are any people who engage in recreational sex.

The old stereotype of "wife swappers" are couples only.

Osterburg PA
Username hidden
(410 posts)
So I'm write. unicorn=swinger female single swingle=Bi male swinger single cockroach=single male swinger...j/k...j/k SM hold the hate male *bazinga* bitches !

single male swinger=Horndawg

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3898 posts)
I agree actually.

Ive gone back and forth over the years whether "singles are swingers"

I think there are singles who can be classified as swingers. But for the majority, theyre just looking to fuck something and try here.

And youre right. Individual gay people would be the same. Not swingers.

But a gay couple and another gay couple? That could fit the definition.

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 24   End
TOPIC: Unicorn males