Help
FORUMS › The Bi Sexual Swinger › Bi Couples › Tired of all the secret bi-males in couples
TOPIC: Tired_of_all_the_secret_bi-males_in_couples
« Prev  1 ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  ... 25  Next »
91 to 100 of 244
User Details are only visible to members.
You can choose to block all free members so that only paying members can see your profile.....

Euless TX
Username hidden
(98 posts)
I think, that unless in your profile you post your real name, address, and phone along with full on face shots you're fairly safe from the world. Even after meeting face to face how many of us come away with all that information. Some perhaps but probably the minority.

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(710 posts)
You just did tell the world.....

Paramus NJ
Username hidden
(1719 posts)
NOPE, never said that...... nor did I imply it. But as I DID state, there are certain issues that are appropriate to discuss when you're having that "chemistry check". I wouldn't begin to presume what you should or shouldn't ask at that time. After all if you can't get a sense about who you're considering to be intimate with when face to face why would you be any better at discovering that information from their profile? Let me answer that for you... Most people would not. I suggest face to face would be the most informative approach and always has been my choice over what someone wrote in their profile every time! Good Luck with YOUR choices.

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(710 posts)
Sooo... If keeping one's bisexual activity to oneself is maintaining one's privacy and helps one get more partners, I guess you're saying it's OK not to tell others about any any STDs one may have... May be common sense to get one laid more, but it sure isn't common decency.

Garden City NY
Username hidden
(270 posts)
Hung,

As I have stated in many similar posts over the last 10 yrs here on SLS,if management provided more options to describe preferences, some of this confusion and ill will could be avoided.

So you just keep swallowing or spittin as you prefer and don't let anyone give you grief over how you list yourself. That's between you and your prospective playmates when you do that all important "chemistry check"

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(710 posts)
F L 07,

Do you advertise your swinging lifestyle to your parents or adult children or vanilla friends. I'm guessing NOT. So why lie? Before you get riled up it's a rhetorical question. It's the same basic premise using your logic. You present yourself publicly in one way for a reason (probably something like they wouldn't understand or they may think one way or another about you) so you keep the information to yourself until you find someone who shares your preferences. Does that make you a liar, I say no. Substitute the word Bisexual for the word Lifestyle and may may see the point (or not). People are judgmental and precious few are persuaded by facts or logic which are contrary to the beliefs they hold. So why not let people sort out how they are comfortable disclosing the intimate details of THEIR life on their own terms. Maybe you'll get lucky and someone may bring you some pleasure. Again, just sayn'

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(710 posts)
so, where does the lying end?

some guys don't want to list their true sexual preference (lie) because it might "limit his opportunities" to meet others. Really?

ok, why not lie about your: age, weight, height, home town, marital status, etc. hell, let's even put pictures of "hotter-than-us" people on our profiles too. I mean, couldn't any of those "limit our opportunities" too?

does any one want to be an the receiving end of deception of ANY kind?

we don't care what consenting adults do together. but if someone is being lied to....are they truly consenting?

Euless TX
Username hidden
(98 posts)
alwaysready2play, I couldn't agree with you more. I was only conceeding that the OP had made a good point about it being more difficult to connect.

Knightdale NC
Username hidden
(508 posts)
vp69

Some people are screamers and some people whisper. Sometimes it's worth the effort to read a members profile for subtle information when they choose to whisper their proclivities and preferences.

I suggest we all just try to understand that like most things in life, things are rarely "black or white" rather most of us function in varying shades of grey.

Somehow we usually get our desires fulfilled if we employ patience in our efforts.

Just sayin'.

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(710 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  ... 25  Next »
91 to 100 of 244
TOPIC: Tired of all the secret bi-males in couples
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.