Tired of all the secret bi-males in couples : Swingers Discussion 1615541091
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi CouplesTired of all the secret bi-males in couples
TOPIC: Tired of all the secret bi-males in couples
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... More 
Start   91 to 100 of 290   End
User Details are only visible to members.
People have been asking SLS for years to expand the orientation listing, and the Kinsey scale has been among the suggestions for as long, and as of yet they don't seem interested in any such expansion.

I ran across a news article a few weeks ago, that shows the same hardline from the other side. I've allways said that if sucking one dick makes you gay, than eating a pussy should make you straight again. Apperantly a federal judge agrees. The following is quoted from the article; ---------------------------------------------------- "A federal judge ruled Thursday that a gay softball league can limit the number of heterosexuals on its teams, the Courthouse News Service reports.

The ruling was announced after three bisexual men claimed they were kicked out of the Gay Softball World Series for not being gay enough and filed a lawsuit in Washington state against the North American Gay Amateur Athletic Association.

The three men, playing for a San Francisco softball team, were challenged on their sexuality by a rival team, citing a rule that limits no more than two heterosexuals on a team.

The men claim they were "summoned to a hearing room to answer questions about their sexual interests or attractions," according to the Courthouse News Service.

The men said they were told that "this is the Gay World Series, not the Bisexual World Series."

U.S. District Court Judge John Coughenour struck down the lawsuit.

"Plaintiffs have failed to argue that there is a compelling state interest in allowing heterosexuals to play gay softball," Coughenour wrote, according to the Courthouse News Service." ---------------------------------------------------

Osterburg PA
Username hidden
(420 posts)
So is #1 and #5 the "college experience?"

I was at a party, had a little too much to drink and slept with him/her.

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3205 posts)
Sex researcher Dr. Alfred Kinsey dealt with the issue by creating the Kinsey Scale: 0=Exclusively heterosexual 1=Predominantly heterosexual, only incidentally homosexual 2=Predominantly heterosexual, but more than incidentally homosexual 3=Equally heterosexual and homosexual 4=Predominantly homosexual, but more than incidentally heterosexual 5=Predominantly homosexual, only incidentally heterosexual 6=Exclusively homosexual

SLS ADMIN what say you?

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(709 posts)
No need to steal...we're happy to share!

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(709 posts)
Bi-playful. Yeah, that's a good one. We may have to steal that. lol

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3205 posts)
I like the term "bi-playful". Meaning that primary preference is with opposite sex play but open to same sex play with the right person / people.

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(709 posts)
That's a good point. If there were more options besides gay, bi-curious and bi, then we'd probably get a lot more hits in our searches.

I even say as much in my profile that I'm "hetero-flexible" because I think it's the perfect way to describe my interests. Like everything else in this world, there is a lot of variety and options when it comes to sex. The fact that most swing sites only give you a choice of 4 (can't forget gay) when filling out your profile is actually rather insulting. I guarantee that the majority of women who list themselves as bi-sexual really aren't. They are hetero-flexible as well and enjoy playing with women just like some of us guys enjoy playing with men. But the "attraction" starts and stops in the bedroom.

So yeah, it would be great if there was an option available for our profiles that more accurately described our sexual tastes and preferences.

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3205 posts)
cplo & 16667,

I believe that your observations are spot on. Many if not most guys in the LS share your preferences. People who take the militant position that if you participate in any degree of bi play that it means your bisexual may by strict definition be correct in the "on -off" or "black - white" sense. Something akin to calling yourself a vegetarian when you as a matter of daily choice eat plants as a general preference but on occasion eat an egg or some kind of flesh. In the strict sense your not a vegetarian. That is why there are other descriptors in defining what kind of "vegetation" you are. Just as other descriptors are needed to describe what kind of bisexual one is. Taken to the extreme one could argue that in the strictest sense, if you participate in same sex play you are actually a "homosexual" and that's the end of it. I don't see "bi" people clamoring for a "gay" label. Furthermore, if I were a betting man would bet they would not be so quick to label themselves as such. NO, the fault lies with the limited choices in labeling and not with the option one is forced to choose when completing a questionnaire. Plain and simple there needs to be an expansion of the LS options for ones orientation.

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(709 posts)
You hit the nail on the head, in my opinion. I am not atracted to guys, I would not consider partnering life with a guy. It is just sex, sharing pleasure, a physical activity, some people go bowling. However, my opinion is a minority one. Most will say if you suck one cock, you are bi, and you are a liar if you don't list that way.

Osterburg PA
Username hidden
(420 posts)
Ok, so I was thinking about this today and something else occurred to me that I didn't include in my previous response and might even be a better response than the last one.

I list myself as bi on our profile. But in reality, I don't consider myself to be a true bi-sexual male. A person who is bi-sexual is attracted to persons of both sexes and most would be willing to engage in ltr's with someone of either gender, sometimes flip flopping back and forth. That's definitely not me. I'm attracted to women and that's it. If I see a good looking woman, I stop and look. But I probably pass dozens of good looking guys on the street and don't pay any attention to them at all. I've never considered having a relationship with another guy outside of the bedroom and can't envision myself ever doing so. I'm not too concerned with how guys look or their personalities and I don't want "intimate" contact with them. The thought of kissing another dude is actually a bit of a turn off....but I'll let him put his dick in my mouth. Go figure. As long as they aren't fat, hairy or complete morons then I'd probably let them do me. I just want to suck and fuck and then high 5 when we're done. It's just sex.

Wow....I sound kind of whorish. lol.

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3205 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... More 
Start   91 to 100 of 290   End
TOPIC: Tired of all the secret bi-males in couples