Tired of all the secret bi-males in couples : Swingers Discussion 1615541081
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi CouplesTired of all the secret bi-males in couples
TOPIC: Tired of all the secret bi-males in couples
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... More 
Start   81 to 90 of 290   End
User Details are only visible to members.
How far?

Osterburg PA
Username hidden
(412 posts)
We are both bi and damn proud of it! Agree about the search problem, kinda sucks (in a not so good way)...

Oh well, we are BOTH BI and seek Seattle area, in shape, both bi couples or very well hung guys and the elusive "unicorns" to play with in real life. Email us if you are bi whether you say so in your profile or not! ;)

Michael & Patricia

Bellevue WA
Username hidden
(7 posts)
I'm probably a 1.5 on the Kinsey scale, but listed as bi-curious because I wanted to be up front. We have had several couples say they want to meet us, both ones we contacted and ones that contacted us, but with one exception, they go silent when we try to set up a meet. Anyone else have that problem? We are a bit older than the average here, but from what I have seen, are in better shape than a lot of people 10 years younger. We have been in the lifestyle on and off for many years. We never seem to have any problems finding someone who wants to play with us when at a party or convention, where appearance and personality are more important than numbers. Even met a couple with a bi guy at a hotel party.

Medina OH
Username hidden
(17 posts)
And/or a good looking woman saying 'go for it!'.

Osterburg PA
Username hidden
(412 posts)
The difference between a bi guy and a str8 guy is ................about six drinks!!!!

Port St Lucie FL
Username hidden
(21 posts)
Yup

Osterburg PA
Username hidden
(412 posts)
Here is the reply from one of the moderators on the issue of expanding the profile on sexual orientation.

" Thanks. I will keep it in mind. The owner's philosophy is to try to keep things as simple as possible and I know this has been suggested to him many times "

So it looks like we're beating a dead horse on this topic.

I guess we should stop beating each other up on the issue of how we list our sexual orientation. We're stuck with the limited options so the best we can do is clarify our individual proclivities in the body of our profile or in person.

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(709 posts)
:)

Osterburg PA
Username hidden
(412 posts)
Imagine the scandal if one of those gay ball players got caught sexting a picture of his wiener to a Woman. His team might have to forfeit their season!!!>>LOL>>>LOL and so it goes..Ya just gotta laugh at this $hit.

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(709 posts)
So gay guys don't want non-gay guys playing with their balls? lol.

This is probably getting a little off topic here, but what really stands out to me is the self imposed segregation by the gay community, not only in limiting the number of heterosexual players allowed to participate, but also in making bi-sexual players feel completely alienated. Straights don't want them and apparently neither do gays.

If the shoe were on the other foot and there was a "straight league" that had limitations on the number of gay players allowed to participate, GLAD and other such organizations would be all over this like white on rice. I'm all for equal rights, especially in the gay and lesbian community, but the rules that league has regarding the sexual orientation of it's players is beyond hypocritical. I don't have a problem with calling it a "Gay League" but it should only be gay in name and with the intent of attracting openly gay players.

And on top of that, by putting a limit on the number of straight players allowed to participate, does anyone else feel like they are simply helping to perpetuate the stereotype that homosexuals aren't as good at sports as straight men and that if you have too many straight men on your team that it might give some sort of competitive advantage? That's obviously not the message they want to send but it could certainly be perceived that way, couldn't it?

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3205 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... More 
Start   81 to 90 of 290   End
TOPIC: Tired of all the secret bi-males in couples