Tired of all the secret bi-males in couples : Swingers Discussion 1615541071
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi CouplesTired of all the secret bi-males in couples
TOPIC: Tired of all the secret bi-males in couples
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... More 
Start   71 to 80 of 290   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We do have an even playing field, because we are a full swap couple. I don't sit and watch, and neither does he.

Quakertown PA
Username hidden
(1841 posts)
I think the same way as j7. My guy works with his hands, yet his nails are very clean. He sometimes does that in front of me but so what?

Quakertown PA
Username hidden
(1841 posts)
""I only want YOUR cock honey"...lol...tell me you dont have second thoughts on that one as hes ripping farts while tweezing his nose hairs...good day to all! :-)"

And you actually believe that ? because everyone farts and tweezes, that would mean women think about the next cock no matter who they are with. i never thought of that in my life, when John is tweezing i think of him keeping up with hygiene, and that's a turn on, and the same goes for when he is shaving.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2308 posts)
Its hard to have everything lined up when u have kids. I find that when ur wife let's u know that she wants u to go cuz she is turned on bi it. Go as she desires u too cuz when her mood changes or lfe happens the brakes go on

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(220 posts)
A couple cancelled on us for this frieday. It figures. Again we feel it was a guy not a couple we have been emailing with.

Rockaway NJ
Username hidden
(103 posts)
As long as ur true to ur spouse and enjoy as u experience ur fantasiies and expand ur limits everyone should enjoy meet new people as they cum together. You like what turns you just go with it.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(220 posts)
We do not care what someone writes on their profile . Just be honest with us. Some people have to do it for work or certain social reasons. So what?

Rockaway NJ
Username hidden
(103 posts)
Both bi here and proud of it. From our experience the ones that won't list themselves as bi are afraid of straight couples turning them down for play, which for single guys is a very real concern. It is hard enough (pun intended) for single guys to meet couples anyway - can't blame them for trying their best.

As for guys who already have a bi-female and are bi themselves, they should list themselves as bi. My opinion (male) is that it is just insecurity with their sexuality that keeps them from being upfront about their desires.

We had the same discussion about listing me as bi and it probably limiting our partners, but we are so busy we rarely get to play anyway, so that is far from our biggest concern! I don't care who knows. If you are OK with girl/girl but cringe at the fact that there are guy/guy pairings going on, then you have the problem, not us.

Now if we could just find a bi single guy to SHOW UP we would be ecstatic!

Cedar Rapids IA
Username hidden
(73 posts)
We'd be cool with that! :D

Osterburg PA
Username hidden
(383 posts)
Bi we could make that a fivesome. LOL

Tyrone PA
Username hidden
(144 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... More 
Start   71 to 80 of 290   End
TOPIC: Tired of all the secret bi-males in couples