Tired of all the secret bi-males in couples : Swingers Discussion 1615541061
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi CouplesTired of all the secret bi-males in couples
TOPIC: Tired of all the secret bi-males in couples
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... More 
Start   61 to 70 of 290   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Finding real bi couples is a challenge for sure at least in our area.

Navarre FL
Username hidden
(1416 posts)
You gotta take what you can get. I listed myself as bi-curious because I occasionally indulge in manual and oral with another man. Do a search for bi or bi-curious couples in our area, and you don't get much. However, we have been contacted by several couples where the man is listed as straight, but who say "Oh, by the way, he is m-o bi" in their e-mail.

Medina OH
Username hidden
(17 posts)
Label yourself any way you want. But just know that that is how people will find a match

Port St Lucie FL
Username hidden
(21 posts)
dont know about the labels you use but we sure wish you were closer. Very sexy !

Parsippany NJ
Username hidden
(1272 posts)
I guess we might be a little bit of a minority couple here as there doesn't seem to be too many hotwife/cuckold couples here. Anyway, jack lists himself as bi because he enjoys performing the oral aspects with Kissy's lovers, which is part of his humiliation and obedience. This also means we are looking for bi or bi-curious men because straight men will not want any contact by jack. Of course some day we hope to find another woman that will want to play (and lead) with Kissy, but maybe that is another subject. Anyway, are we advertising correctly by signifying ourselves as "bi/bi-curious"? Kissy and jack

Fitchburg WI
Username hidden
(5 posts)
I agree. It amazes me how some people think that because I'm bi, I am going to stick my dick in every guys ass... Bi means I can paly with either gender! How I play depends on what my playmates are into. I'm open to all, but respectful of limits.

Garden City NY
Username hidden
(246 posts)
Well said 16667. Reasonable is as reasonable does.

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(709 posts)
"Why is it important? It refers to a major part of the expected play! If a man is listed as straight, then we assume that he wants to play only with the woman. If he tells us that he is bi-curious/bisexual, then that changes the potential playing field entirely."

That's not necessarily true. It presumes that if someone is bi, that they allways want to play bi. We adapt to those we play with, and our orientation changes dependent on the interests & limits of those we play with. If you are straight, and we play, then we are straight when we play with you. If you are bi, and we play, then we are bi when we play with you. If you are something in between, and we play, we'll adapt to you. In our book, anything less would be a lack of respect on our part. I'm sorry, but "once bi, allways bi" does not fit us, and we've been called liars at times when we wanted to play straight. As much as we've been called liars for playing bi when we listed straight. This whole thing smells of "Get with the program, choose either straight or bi, then act according to the definition of the category you selected". Sorry folks, we'll use our own minds and think for ourselves.

Osterburg PA
Username hidden
(410 posts)
"its not really lying...I see my willingness to explore bi side as a fetish...not a lifestyle or a badge to define who I am..I can do bi or not, I can take it or leave it...no different than many other fetishes...Does everyone here list ALL of the their kinks and fetishes? If you dont are you lying or hiding something?"

I see a huge difference between not including every minute detail of my every interest and misrepresenting my sexual orientation. Yes, I do consider someone who lists himself as straight and then contacts me and Mr.DE for bisexual play as lying. If he is inconsistent in that, which is not as minor as you want to make it seem, then in what other important aspects is he inconsistent?

Why is it important? It refers to a major part of the expected play! If a man is listed as straight, then we assume that he wants to play only with the woman. If he tells us that he is bi-curious/bisexual, then that changes the potential playing field entirely. That is not the same as failing to mention that he also sometimes likes having his feet tickled during sex... something that probably is not going to come up on a one-time or first-time play date, anyway.

Also, as noted by the original poster and some others, it does severely limit our search results. We look for bi/bi couples and find relatively few. That means we have to sit and wait for the couples with "truly bi but listed as straight" men to find and contact us. But, since we cannot trust this big contradiction in our very first impression of them, we reject them.

I know that this topic has already been discussed to death and that yet another post is not going to convince secretly bi men to switch their profile listings, but I certainly do not understand the "It shouldn't be a big deal argument" against IDing as bi. If it is not a big deal and you want to enjoy bi play, then let others know by listing yourself as bi.

Mrs.DE

Federal Way WA
Username hidden
(39 posts)
Lol, when you post in the forums your a bi male in hiding, you just did divulge.. esp if ppl put notes on profiles.. A good day to your sir..and a good nite :)

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2216 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... More 
Start   61 to 70 of 290   End
TOPIC: Tired of all the secret bi-males in couples