Tired of all the secret bi-males in couples : Swingers Discussion 1615541051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi CouplesTired of all the secret bi-males in couples
TOPIC: Tired of all the secret bi-males in couples
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 290   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I always thought bi meant flexibility in sexuality.

Garden City NY
Username hidden
(245 posts)
Looks like JOEY has captured the essence of the most plausible rationale for this issue. (and he isn't even a rocket scientist). WELL DONE!!

I say again Houston... WELL DONE!!

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(708 posts)
I used to speak out against this. But now I understand why guys list as straight.

From chatting there are A LOT of men that enjoy bi play in a couples situation. And its usually light play....Oral...etc. Very rare do these guys have any interest in anal or anything hardcore.

These guys are perfectly capable and interested in playing straight but can be flexible if they are in the right situation.

If these guys list as bi, even though thats a tiny part of their interest and not required.....That will eliminate the chances with a lot of couples.

So to appeal to the majority they list as straight, and for couples looking for some bi play, they explain that in a private message.

I used to have a huge problem with that. But now I understand it and it makes sense to me.

I should probably be one of those guys as well. I get into a little light bi play sharing with my wife. But I have no interest in buttsex and no interest in playing with a man one on one. My wife finds it a huge turn on to share and I enjoy it.

Since I list as bi. It does cut out a lot of potential playmates even though Im perfectly interested in 100% straight play.

I choose to list this way, because as a couple we want to come up in searches to attract guys who are bi friendly.

We're not looking to get with 100 people anyway so we would rather get a perfect match ideal situation.

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
Y hide.it especially if the women dictate what th ey want to see

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(220 posts)
If your a bi male and you post that, you get shunned. its difficult enough finding a female swing partner without waving a sign around that you like men too........

Most people here are hypocrites, its fine for the ladies but not for the men....

Reno NV
Username hidden
(8 posts)
we're a bi cpl and our profile name says that

Grayson GA
Username hidden
(3 posts)
we're a bi cpl and our profile name says that

Grayson GA
Username hidden
(3 posts)
There are a few(2 or 3) straight regulars on here who get pissed off because people list themselves as straight but aren't. what i find Ironic is the fact that one of them has been with a bi couple, and doesn't even know it.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2308 posts)
Guess we're one of "those" couples people are tired of....sorry. We are a biM/stF couple, but we list him as straight simply for professional reasons. When we write/meet people, we're upfront and it really hasn't been an issue. We do apologize if this offends anyone here, but sometimes there other reasons for listing straight and not being deceitful.

We hope everyone had a great 2011 and will have an even better 2012. We have had a wonderful year, and looking forward to our first ever visit to Vegas that were taking over the holidays. We wish you fun and happiness!

Pordenone Friuli-venezia Giulia Italy
Username hidden
(22 posts)
As long as the couple is comfortable with us being Bi, we dont worry how people list themselves. For what ever their reason, its their reason. What we wont do is play with a male that says his wife or GF is ok with him playing alone, and they list themselves as straight. We only play with couples. For us, playing BI is the kink when playing with another couple.

Federalsburg MD
Username hidden
(298 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 290   End
TOPIC: Tired of all the secret bi-males in couples