Help
FORUMS › The Bi Sexual Swinger › Bi Couples › Tired of all the secret bi-males in couples
TOPIC: Tired_of_all_the_secret_bi-males_in_couples
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 25  Next »
51 to 60 of 244
User Details are only visible to members.
There are a few(2 or 3) straight regulars on here who get pissed off because people list themselves as straight but aren't. what i find Ironic is the fact that one of them has been with a bi couple, and doesn't even know it.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2317 posts)
Guess we're one of "those" couples people are tired of....sorry. We are a biM/stF couple, but we list him as straight simply for professional reasons. When we write/meet people, we're upfront and it really hasn't been an issue. We do apologize if this offends anyone here, but sometimes there other reasons for listing straight and not being deceitful.

We hope everyone had a great 2011 and will have an even better 2012. We have had a wonderful year, and looking forward to our first ever visit to Vegas that were taking over the holidays. We wish you fun and happiness!

Username hidden
(39 posts)
As long as the couple is comfortable with us being Bi, we dont worry how people list themselves. For what ever their reason, its their reason. What we wont do is play with a male that says his wife or GF is ok with him playing alone, and they list themselves as straight. We only play with couples. For us, playing BI is the kink when playing with another couple.

Federalsburg MD
Username hidden
(298 posts)
Finding real bi couples is a challenge for sure at least in our area.

Navarre FL
Username hidden
(1420 posts)
You gotta take what you can get. I listed myself as bi-curious because I occasionally indulge in manual and oral with another man. Do a search for bi or bi-curious couples in our area, and you don't get much. However, we have been contacted by several couples where the man is listed as straight, but who say "Oh, by the way, he is m-o bi" in their e-mail.

Medina OH
Username hidden
(17 posts)
Label yourself any way you want. But just know that that is how people will find a match

Winter Haven FL
Username hidden
(21 posts)
dont know about the labels you use but we sure wish you were closer. Very sexy !

Paramus NJ
Username hidden
(1719 posts)
I guess we might be a little bit of a minority couple here as there doesn't seem to be too many hotwife/cuckold couples here. Anyway, jack lists himself as bi because he enjoys performing the oral aspects with Kissy's lovers, which is part of his humiliation and obedience. This also means we are looking for bi or bi-curious men because straight men will not want any contact by jack. Of course some day we hope to find another woman that will want to play (and lead) with Kissy, but maybe that is another subject. Anyway, are we advertising correctly by signifying ourselves as "bi/bi-curious"? Kissy and jack

Fitchburg WI
Username hidden
(5 posts)
I agree. It amazes me how some people think that because I'm bi, I am going to stick my dick in every guys ass... Bi means I can paly with either gender! How I play depends on what my playmates are into. I'm open to all, but respectful of limits.

Garden City NY
Username hidden
(270 posts)
Well said 16667. Reasonable is as reasonable does.

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(710 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 25  Next »
51 to 60 of 244
TOPIC: Tired of all the secret bi-males in couples
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.