Tired of all the secret bi-males in couples : Swingers Discussion 1615541041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi CouplesTired of all the secret bi-males in couples
TOPIC: Tired of all the secret bi-males in couples
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   41 to 50 of 290   End
User Details are only visible to members.
cple4

That would be like asking the vanilla population to publicly fess up to wanting sex with others outside their marriage. Many many do but..... Doubt either will ever happen.

Sacramento CA

Username hidden
(708 posts)
If every closeted bi-sexual males would come out and admit that they are bi. the lifestyle would be more acceptable to us as they are to bi-females. SO CUM OUT CUM OUT WHERE EVER YOU ARE. AND ADMIT that you are bi-sexual and be proud of it

Bellevue NE

Username hidden
(6 posts)
I look at the orientation as a little more geared toward the type of play you are looking for.

if a bi guy contacts a straight couple for straight play and when they meet he keeps the play straight.

Then whether or not he is bi doesnt matter.

If it werent for the fact that we are looking for bi play. Then I would list as straight as well.

I have been with women and couples many times and there was no male contact involved.

So for those couples and women the fact that i also am flexible with some light bi play doesnt matter.

Mount Juliet TN

Username hidden
(663 posts)
I find I prefer to leave any statements about bi males off my profile, due to the fact that if a male listed as str8 but enjoys bi play and wants to keep his ability to hide it from cpls/single fems that do NOT care for contact from bi or sometimes bi males they will read it and just keep it secret. If I however do not mention it they will usually tell you in conversation.

Spring TX

Username hidden
(2156 posts)
Have to agree with Always, go with the flo, the discussion appears to be beoming judgemental and far to serious. It's suppose to be about fun, a simple no has always worked here.

State College PA

Username hidden
(77 posts)

The converse is also true.

Keep in mind there is a better than even chance that when a "st8" guy contacts you, he knows what he is after and so do you! So..if it's a match when you talk or meet forget the label and go with the flow...

Sacramento CA

Username hidden
(708 posts)
draggon, while I respect your right to express your opinion, I find it (in my opinion) rather judgmental and narrow. I would suggest that in most cases nothing is being "concealed". As with most thing in our lives it is rarely absolutely black or white but actually some shade on a scale between but including the 2 absolute points. I will elaborate by analogy: (bear with me as I go through this) Most people live their lives "intending" to obey the law. Most everyone "prefers" to be law abiding. They consider themselves and society considers them "law abiding". We all know that nearly everyone breaks some law everyday and often many laws everyday. Following your definition they are "concealing" the fact that they are in fact law breakers when they label themselves law abiding. By strict definition we are ALL law breakers and there are no law abiding people. Well, human nature being what it is, if asked most everyone would reply that they are law abiding and in doing so would not (except by strict definition) be concealing anything. We all are for all intents and purposes right and honest in saying we are law abiding. (that is our intent and our preference). That is "truth" at a societal level which is mandatory if we're to all function in collaboration.

That said, many who list as str8 "prefer" hetero play and their "intent" is to play hetero. That is, they do not desire to play only same sex. Perhaps at some time or another in their life they had some same sex play. Many of those may still prefer hetero play and would not desire to play same sex. To my way of thinking they are not homosexual. They would by strict definition be "bisexual". (after all they had the experience). Which brings us back to the to the point. I would suggest that while a person may prefer opposite sex partners, if they were playing in a hetero play session but would under some "personal set of criteria" allow some degree of same sex contact they would not be concealing anything. They are still "law abiding" or "st8" to a societal standard.

As to the point with regard to STD's

Playing in this life style is risky. All should assume personal responsibility for our actions. If not don't play!

IMHO everyone should be considered and treated as though they had std's unless they have 3 consecutive months of clean health cards and then it's still a crap shoot and one should play only at the level of risk they're willing to accept. ( be that bareback or full dental dam and double condoms marinated in anti-viral & antibacterial goop!) Just sayin' !!

Sacramento CA

Username hidden
(708 posts)
No different than people concealing bigotry in order to find 'more' playmates who will want them.

My beef is with the those who come in here demanding any guy with bi experience label themselves so that they can avoid them without divulging their own prejudice. People who would decieve others about their bigotry bitching about being decieved about past experiences, hypocritical in my book. If you want NO BI GUYS, then have the guts & honesty to put "NO BI GUYS!" on your profile. If someone violates that, then they've violated you, react accordingly.

Osterburg PA

Username hidden
(377 posts)
"...hmmm, well unless you disclose this information from the get go ... it also presents a 'possible higher level of std risk management' for people that have chosen to 'attempt' lowering these risks somehow and they don't know it! i dont really think its right to represent yourself as a straight male if you are bi." ------------------------------------------

There are those who claim to manage STD risk by avoiding bi males. Their logic is flawed, people can allways lie, tests can't ever lie. Any person who tests clean is safe, regardless of their past experiences. Personally, I believe it's none of anyones damn business what my past experiences are. We are clean because we test clean. There are those who still want nuthing to do with a couple if the guy has ever had a bi experience, claiming that they are "managing risk". That's their preference or prejudice, and they are entitled to it, I have no problem with that. I can at least respect a guy who is honest enough to admit his bigotry, instead of lieing to conceal it under the guise of "managing risk". Any bi guy who would conceal the fact he is in order to play with that sort of people is an idiot. It would be like an Afro American painting himself white to attend a klan meeting, he's likely to get killed if he's caught. The big thing that these people fail to understand, is the world doesn't revolve around them & their bigotry. Even as a bi guy, I have my own prejudices. I hate bigots jus as much as they hate queers. It's a damn shame there isn't a blood test for bigotry, people lie, tests don't, as I'm sure will be evidenced in posts to follow.

Osterburg PA

Username hidden
(377 posts)
I have never found it to be much of an issue for me, people have many reasons for doing what they do. It makes it harder for me to find them, but if they are interested I assume they will find me.

Knightdale NC

Username hidden
(350 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   41 to 50 of 290   End
TOPIC: Tired of all the secret bi-males in couples