Tired of all the secret bi-males in couples : Swingers Discussion 1615541031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi CouplesTired of all the secret bi-males in couples
TOPIC: Tired of all the secret bi-males in couples
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 290   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Bout sums it up

Osterburg PA
Username hidden
(420 posts)
Welcome to SLS where all the guys are straight and all the women are bi..........

Until you get them in bed and find out the guys are bi and wish the female partners were.

Brookline Village MA
Username hidden
(3 posts)
I've been contacted by a lot of straight couples on here. I don't care what the reason is as long as there up front with me before we meet. I'm quite vers. in any Bi positions top or bottom. I like mm f, mmf, mfm, and done it all bi ways. DP the wife etc she sucked me he took her, mm 69 she took turns doing hubby and me i 69 with her he did me and he did her and i switched off with doing him and her. I was free member, paid then went to life member. Most of the people i met on her pretty kewl on knowing whats going on. I love to meet some more groups for hot bi fun. I was a straight 8 homophobic, with no thoughts about dicks until my xgf intro me to bi. Wow how very hot and very sexy it is and a big turn on having a gal there watching etc. I have no regrets.

Greensburg PA
Username hidden
(100 posts)
We used to be less than friendly to guys who messaged us who listed as straight but claimed to be bi.

But after reading the forums and seeing there are many couples who will exclude a bi guy even if he is mainly interested in straight play......We dont use that as criteria anymore.

If someone lists as straight but messages us that they are in fact bi. Its cool with us.

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
Does everyone remember one of the cardinal rules for play in this life style is:

ASK PERMISSION ...BEFORE...YOU TOUCH...

In this day and age it's easy to forget common courtesy and more so for those under 50 who may never been taught etiquette.

Just say'n

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(709 posts)
It makes it easier when they are listed as bi cuz then ur not guessing and male ego doesn't get in involved . At a straight sls party you may catch a guy looking but ur not going to act on it unless ur sure he likes cock and.wants his touched. And she likes to watch it

At a bi party everyone s likes are out there and it is much more comfortable cuz there is no guessing

These profiles are the same way if it is a straight guy in a couple ur wary sometimes open mindedness could they are curious but still ur guessing

Say what u want it makes things easier and no one gets punched for grabbing a straight guys cock... Lol

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(220 posts)
We are totally over caring if the people are listed as straight or bi. It just doesnt matter and personally, we understand why someone would not list as bi. Bring on the straight people !

Allentown PA
Username hidden
(1304 posts)
JOEY and All other people who get ruffled by "st8" contacts.

Just some food for thought

While it would be prudent to check upon contact, that they are aware of your preferences. The fact the contacted you likely indicates to a fairly high degree that they are investigating or perhaps seeking out this type of play. Now if they didn't completely read your profile (which happens frequently) or some how missed your status it pays to confirm there level of comfort. If they still want to play, so be it, if not.... no harm no foul. At the worst you wasted the time it takes to confirm compatibility which we all do anyhow. Bottom line to all who list as bi or bic if you are contacted by a "str8" person it's probably intentional so how nurturing do you want to be? Blow them off or worse chastise them for how they list and turn a potential initiate off or be accepting to all who seek you out and enjoy the fruits of your labor. Just say'n

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(709 posts)
As a bi couple looking for bi couples it would be so much easier if they listed that way.

I will say though, since we do list as bi......The number of emails we get from couples and guys listed as straight who are in fact bi, is off the charts.

Im starting to wonder if straight people exist.

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
I know since we have been in the lifestyle 20 plus yrs. the lifestyle has come 180 degrees to accepting of Bi men. But you can go overseas and it is totally acceptable to be a Bi Male

Bellevue NE
Username hidden
(6 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 290   End
TOPIC: Tired of all the secret bi-males in couples