Tired of all the secret bi-males in couples : Swingers Discussion 1615541021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi CouplesTired of all the secret bi-males in couples
TOPIC: Tired of all the secret bi-males in couples
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 291   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We know that it upsets some real straight guys, but for some time we have been sending folks introduction messages as if they were bi. And, about 50% come back saying they are straight, and the other 50% come back admitting they are bi, and interested in getting together with for a bi swing party. A few are offended, but sorry about that!

Bowie MD

Username hidden
(56 posts)
Getting emailed from half a couple is one of my pet peeves.

You dont know if theyre really a couple or just a single guy using the couple profile as bait.

We get a good amount of email like that where its just the guy who wants to meet and wants to play bi. So then our response is usually. OK. You and our guy can meet and play one on one. Then they disappear.

As you all already know, we're not big on being the marriage police. So we dont interrogate a "single male" profile whether or not hes married or what his situation is to much of an extreme.

But getting approached from half a couple really makes us question whether or not his wife, or girlfriend knows that her vagina is plastered all over the internet at night.

Mount Juliet TN

Username hidden
(663 posts)
Hey that is a great idea...a secret button to out the closeted fearful Bi men.....to get them out in the open. Hard to find them when they pose as straight....what a pain.

Savannah GA

Username hidden
(9 posts)
In 29 years i havent measured mine yet.

I know sure as hell just from statistics its not 8 inches. But its freaking amazing how many 8 inchers we have seen that are smaller than mine.

Mount Juliet TN

Username hidden
(663 posts)
@IFlirtDoYou2, I get the same thing too, but usually from folks so far away I have zero chance of ever meeting them.

@JOEY8199, LOL seems that way, pretty silly. Of course I have 18 inches and am 3 inches thick! <grin> (OK so maybe that is a little bit exagerated)

Knightdale NC

Username hidden
(322 posts)
I admit it, I'm the average 6"..... 6 1/8 if i use a pump..... and 6 1/2 if I stick it in a vacuum cleaner.....

and 2" if Mrs John catches me using it on someone else without her permission.

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(2302 posts)
Silly online dick measurements. No guy on here has less than 7 inches. Most have 8 or more.

Yet less than 5% of the population has 7 or more inches.

Interesting how they are all swingers.

And almost none of that other 95% are.

Mount Juliet TN

Username hidden
(663 posts)
@ Joey..I get the same thing...90% of the couples who contact me are really couples, but it's the male half looking for mm fun because his wife is out of town or not in the mood. The ones listing as str8 usually do so because the wife doesn't know....the ones listing as bi say their wife knows and plays with him with other men sometimes, but has no idea how much they enjoy mm sex without wifey present. Since I am solo and bi and enjoy 1 on 1 with men, I will usually chat with them further and maybe arrange to meet.

Forsyth GA

Username hidden
(234 posts)
Gotta laugh... Just got IMed by a "straight" married guy looking to get fucked in the ass. Then he rejected me because he wanted 9 inches or more! I'm bi and I don't think I can take 9! Those straight guys really like huge cock!

Garden City NY

Username hidden
(244 posts)
My biggest issue is that none of the couples with secretly bi males that I've played with will give me a cert, for fear of being outed.

Garden City NY

Username hidden
(244 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 291   End
TOPIC: Tired of all the secret bi-males in couples