Tired of all the secret bi-males in couples : Swingers Discussion 1615541011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi CouplesTired of all the secret bi-males in couples
TOPIC: Tired of all the secret bi-males in couples
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 291   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Are you implying his wife won't always be hot?

Wow!

Whitehouse Station NJ

Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Joey, enjoy that "problem" while you have it, lol.

Osterburg PA

Username hidden
(370 posts)
Joey, if you ever come to Toledo...

Toledo OH

Username hidden
(1366 posts)
Heck I got a related problem speaking of separate play. Being an "average" guy married to a really hot woman.

So that attracts guys who arent bi, but are "willing to do stuff with me" so they can get to her. And thats only after they talk to her privately and try to get her to meet without me.

I keep mentioning things like "we get 100 emails" and delete everybody. And it actually, as strange as it sounds, works out that way.

After weeding out all the ones that dont follow the profile directions.

Then weeding out ones we simply arent attracted to

Then the ones that are left, a good bunch try the "get my wife to secretly meet alone" bit. So they go

Then the ones where in chat we can tell they really arent feeling a 3sum thing. So they go

Then ones who flat out state "Ill do you and let your husband watch" Get enough of those that it required a profile update.

When all is said and done we have a small handful of prospects, most of whom disappear, flake, or we realize are all talk.

Then the couple that we set to meet.

Out of those couple or few, most will last minute cancel.

So in the end. In reality, we play just a handful of times a year. And its not because we're super picky or want anything strange.

Mount Juliet TN

Username hidden
(663 posts)
I can understand that. When we first joined the forums I listed as straight. That only lasted a few weeks or months - not sure, but ever since I have been honest on profiles. I look at it this way - it is not my responsibility to misrepresent myself for anyone. If they meet me/us and don't like us, than at least they aren't meeting us under false pretenses (unless they didn't read our profile but that isn't our problem).

Honesty is easier for us even with the extra messages from "straight" bi men, because then we don't have to remember to whom we have lied and how. :)

Waterloo IA

Username hidden
(73 posts)
Bi and gay are WAY different. Would I have some fun with a guy if the opportunity presented itself? Yes. Does that make me Bi? It does. Would I switch and go to guys only? Hell no, that would be gay.

Toledo OH

Username hidden
(1366 posts)
Second that Jnn. With one very brief exception, I have only played bi with one guy, and he was half of a couple that we played with for at least 15 years - 10 of which were straight play only. Emotionally, I am geared to women, but listed myself as bi curious just to let people know it may be a possibility. And for those who wonder, I asked my wife how she wanted to be listed, and she told me bi curious.

Medina OH

Username hidden
(17 posts)
The part of all this that I find hilarious, is that most males in their teen years have tried to suck their own cocks during those early masturbation times. The stigma associated with being bi is that one must then be gay. So not true, I love women and could not love just a man. I think that is basically the difference. The emotional attachment for me with men just isn't there. Any other guys feel the same?

Port St Lucie FL

Username hidden
(20 posts)
That's the beauty in a double standard. A woman is all but expected to be bi in the lifestyle, yet a man who's bi can genuilnely limit things.

Toledo OH

Username hidden
(1366 posts)
I stick by what I have said before. Many disagree but our inbox and years of experience tells us different.

Most men have some bi interests. Most are more afraid to tell their significant other tthan anyone else.

Mount Juliet TN

Username hidden
(663 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 291   End
TOPIC: Tired of all the secret bi-males in couples