Help
FORUMS › The Bi Sexual Swinger › Bi Couples › Tired of all the secret bi-males in couples
TOPIC: Tired_of_all_the_secret_bi-males_in_couples
« Prev  1 ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  ... 25  Next »
101 to 110 of 244
User Details are only visible to members.
I understand smlsml's point though, that it makes those couples not listed harder to find. If they are interested in bi play, it seems self defeating not to list themselves in a way that indicates that interest.

Knightdale NC
Username hidden
(507 posts)
However they present themselves, straight or bi, I am open to exploring with them if they are. As long as they respect the lilmits of others, I don't see that how the classify themselves is any problem.

Knightdale NC
Username hidden
(507 posts)
**** "That idea gets a lot of passionate opposition from those who think that if a guy has ever had a bisexual thought, he must list bi curious, and if he's ever had a bi experience, he must list bi. These people argue adamantly that there is no degree of bi" **** That goes for the women also, not all women consider themselves Bi, some women would like to see a few other degrees of Bi.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2317 posts)
We're woth you 100% on that. We are a BOTH BI cpl, and that is how it is.

Weston FL
Username hidden
(47 posts)
78.98452 % of all stats are made up on the spot :)

Paramus NJ
Username hidden
(1719 posts)
This is a reprint of something I sent to SLS ADMIN in 2008 on this issue:

Many have discussed the currrent sexual preference options for our profiles on SLS and it seems we could benefit from something different as the current system generates endless confusion and discussions in the forums. Please consider and comment on the one below; Perhaps SLS would be open to adopting it. or we could do it by including it in the text of our profiles if it makes sense...

Sex researcher Dr. Alfred Kinsey dealt with the issue by creating the Kinsey Scale: 0=Exclusively heterosexual 1=Predominantly heterosexual, only incidentally homosexual 2=Predominantly heterosexual, but more than incidentally homosexual 3=Equally heterosexual and homosexual 4=Predominantly homosexual, but more than incidentally heterosexual 5=Predominantly homosexual, only incidentally heterosexual 6=Exclusively homosexual

SLS ADMIN what say you?

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(710 posts)
personally. I would love to know who supplied all these percentages. Did I miss the census? There are thousands of members from what I can see. The forum users are a small part of that. Using words like "most" and quoting numbers is a very big presumption

Greencastle PA
Username hidden
(858 posts)
Again I have to agree that "preference options. Str8--Bicurious and Bi is just plain inadequate to meet the needs of the people who use this site. "

I also agree that every man who is not at all interested in male to male contact is NOT a homophobe. I do believe that if a guy gets totaly freaked out by the mear touch of another man, he most likely IS a homophobe and if he dosen't like the label, he should not bring attention to himself in the forums.

Greencastle PA
Username hidden
(858 posts)
bicple16667 As I read the comment to say that 75% of all sex site users who list as str8 are homophobes, it seemed to me to be an erroneous judgement. In re reading this comment It appears that you were quoting someone else. MY bad. Consider my response redirected to the original author (;>)

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(710 posts)
Your always going to find someone that thinks its right and those who dont and the tween shall meet.

Houston TX
Username hidden
(2725 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  ... 25  Next »
101 to 110 of 244
TOPIC: Tired of all the secret bi-males in couples
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.