Tired of all the secret bi-males in couples : Swingers Discussion 16155410101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi CouplesTired of all the secret bi-males in couples
TOPIC: Tired of all the secret bi-males in couples
GoTo Page: Less ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... More 
Start   101 to 110 of 290   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We've only been members here for a day and this is already our biggest complaint. Was hoping that it would be different here than it is on other sites, but unfortunately it's still the same old, same old when it comes to bi couples not listing themselves as such.

The only reason I (the guy) have been able to come up with as to why people do this is because men can be completely insecure about their sexuality when it comes to being bi. My g/f did a little anal play with me one night and I enjoyed it. So we moved onto some toys and I enjoyed them. Then came the strap on and I really enjoyed that. Soon after we started "fantasizing" about bringing a guy into the mix and we stuck with that fantasy for about a year, going no further than just dirty pillow talk. During that time we "looked" for other guys on various sites but had no luck. Why? Because I didn't want to label myself as bi or even bi-curious. Who knows why that is...maybe I watched too many John Wayne movies as a kid or something.

So maybe some of these guys are still in the beginning stages of exploring their bi-sexuality and aren't quite ready to remove the straight label from their profile because they think it will somehow make them less manly. It seems silly, but that's how a lot of guys think. Of course, now that I've not only satisfied my curiosities, but come to fully embrace my bi-sexuality I can say without a shadow of a doubt that the ultimate test of "manhood" is to not only take it in the ass, but take it with a smile!

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3199 posts)
always, not a problem. I understand your point, just didn't agree and certainly didn't like the way it was delivered. I can tell that there will be several subjects that we won't agree on (like this one) but hopefully we can disagree civilly.

now, may this thread continue....

Euless TX
Username hidden
(97 posts)
FL07

Now that you are aware I'm sure you won't make that mistake ever again....lol J K

Rogg is a paid and certified member of nearly a year, I'm guessing he's probably aware of his options, but not my place to butt in on what he may or may not know. By all means feel free to share your wisdom with whomever you choose. I don't want to hijack this thread with off point dialogue. So keep the faith!

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(708 posts)
always, since I'm not able to know all, see all and tell all like you, I offered roggster a tidbit of information that he MAY NOT HAVE BEEN AWARE OF. I foolishly forgot to ask you what YOU felt like the issue was.

Euless TX
Username hidden
(97 posts)
FL07 I don't think that was the issue.

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(708 posts)
You can choose to block all free members so that only paying members can see your profile.....

Euless TX
Username hidden
(97 posts)
I think, that unless in your profile you post your real name, address, and phone along with full on face shots you're fairly safe from the world. Even after meeting face to face how many of us come away with all that information. Some perhaps but probably the minority.

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(708 posts)
You just did tell the world.....

Parsippany NJ
Username hidden
(1199 posts)
NOPE, never said that...... nor did I imply it. But as I DID state, there are certain issues that are appropriate to discuss when you're having that "chemistry check". I wouldn't begin to presume what you should or shouldn't ask at that time. After all if you can't get a sense about who you're considering to be intimate with when face to face why would you be any better at discovering that information from their profile? Let me answer that for you... Most people would not. I suggest face to face would be the most informative approach and always has been my choice over what someone wrote in their profile every time! Good Luck with YOUR choices.

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(708 posts)
Sooo... If keeping one's bisexual activity to oneself is maintaining one's privacy and helps one get more partners, I guess you're saying it's OK not to tell others about any any STDs one may have... May be common sense to get one laid more, but it sure isn't common decency.

Garden City NY
Username hidden
(245 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... More 
Start   101 to 110 of 290   End
TOPIC: Tired of all the secret bi-males in couples