Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS The Bi Sexual Swinger Bi Couples The sense of smell
TOPIC: The sense of smell
Created by: honrydevils The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
I don't often wear cologne but when I do my fav is Jaipur. Pricey to be sure but a little goes a looooooong way.

Mr.Cher

Nanjemoy MD
Username hidden
(2045 posts)
Most perfumes make me sneeze, often at a bad time. Most people we play with are sensitive to this and make an effort, like I take antihistimines when we visit cat people (another allergy).

I love the real scent of a woman, how it changes as her passion awakens, how her diet effects her scent (do a double with a Vegan and a Carnivore, the differences are so enjoyable). I don't need a cosmetic company to help me enjoy the scent of a woman.

Phoenix AZ
Username hidden
(159 posts)
The las time, I went down on my gf. She was having her period. Never a problem in the past. This time it was. Why? The damned smell of the deodorant tampon. It took me about 5 minutes to get past that very ARTIFICIAL smell. I mean YUK.

I told her no more deodorant tampons or no oral sex. yucky poo In some ways it doesn't matter. I have more than one way to skin that cat. ;)

M

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
True, but if its the "wrong" scent...or clashes with another's perfume or cologne...it can be a major turn off just as easily

Palmerton PA
Username hidden
(285 posts)
Very well summed up horny devils , an yes the sense of smell is one of the greatest.

Somerset PA
Username hidden
(512 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: The sense of smell