Help
FORUMS › The Bi Sexual Swinger › Bi Couples › The sense of smell
TOPIC: The_sense_of_smell____
Created by: honrydevils The original post for this thread was deleted.
1 to 5 of 5
User Details are only visible to members.
I don't often wear cologne but when I do my fav is Jaipur. Pricey to be sure but a little goes a looooooong way.

Mr.Cher

Nanjemoy MD
Username hidden
(2045 posts)
Most perfumes make me sneeze, often at a bad time. Most people we play with are sensitive to this and make an effort, like I take antihistimines when we visit cat people (another allergy).

I love the real scent of a woman, how it changes as her passion awakens, how her diet effects her scent (do a double with a Vegan and a Carnivore, the differences are so enjoyable). I don't need a cosmetic company to help me enjoy the scent of a woman.

Phoenix AZ
Username hidden
(159 posts)
The las time, I went down on my gf. She was having her period. Never a problem in the past. This time it was. Why? The damned smell of the deodorant tampon. It took me about 5 minutes to get past that very ARTIFICIAL smell. I mean YUK.

I told her no more deodorant tampons or no oral sex. yucky poo In some ways it doesn't matter. I have more than one way to skin that cat. ;)

M

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
True, but if its the "wrong" scent...or clashes with another's perfume or cologne...it can be a major turn off just as easily

Palmerton PA
Username hidden
(285 posts)
Very well summed up horny devils , an yes the sense of smell is one of the greatest.

Somerset PA
Username hidden
(512 posts)
1 to 5 of 5
TOPIC: The sense of smell

This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy