The Truth : Swingers Discussion 2214491011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi CouplesThe Truth
TOPIC: The Truth
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 13 of 13 
User Details are only visible to members.
Some people just simply aren't ready to announce To the world (this world of swinging) or the real world That they lust after the same sex. I get it..i worked in Province town for a summer and had a blast.thats When i became openly bi 20 years ago, but while i was there all the guys said you have to choose. I Why? And why are you pressuring me? I love both So f off. Anyway my point is do whatever makes You comfortable and if that's calling yourself Straight while you suck my cock..god love ya ha

Mansfield MA
Username hidden
(1 post)
As a listed BI male, I cannot count all the couples with " straight" males that have contacted me, (the hubby) that wants to suck cock, or get fucked. Especially without the wife knowing. They want to suck, fuck because the wife doesnt know. Having met several, they should list themselves BI.

Lyons NY
Username hidden
(332 posts)
Guys Tell the truth. Can't tell you how many posts by guys listed as "straight" that proclaim they enjoy sucking a cock, eating cum or even riding a cock in their ass. Just saying if you are looking forward to the next time you can have any of the above you are NOT straight. Call it what you want but the proper "label" is BI (if you still want pussy also). Change how you are listed in your profile. Who knows, if everyone was truthful in their profile we could all have a lot more fun. The truth shall set you free. Waiting for the reaction to this post.

Moore SC
Username hidden
(68 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 13 of 13 
TOPIC: The Truth