The Truth : Swingers Discussion 221449
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi CouplesThe Truth
TOPIC: The Truth
Created by: sc24fun
Original Starting post for this thread:
Guys Tell the truth. Can't tell you how many posts by guys listed as "straight" that proclaim they enjoy sucking a cock, eating cum or even riding a cock in their ass. Just saying if you are looking forward to the next time you can have any of the above you are NOT straight. Call it what you want but the proper "label" is BI (if you still want pussy also). Change how you are listed in your profile. Who knows, if everyone was truthful in their profile we could all have a lot more fun. The truth shall set you free. Waiting for the reaction to this post.

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 13   End
User Details are only visible to members.
If a person lists him/herself as straight because they still aren't comfortable/confident enough with themselves and their sexuality, that's cool. I'd say any one of us who lists as bi has been there at one point in time. I'd say that most people who fall under this are still in the curious mode and haven't actually experienced it yet.

I do have a problem with people who list themselves as straight in order to improve their swinging opportunities, or because they feel that listing themselves as bi will limit their opportunities. That is straight up deceitful. When we swing with people, we don't need to know all the fine details of their sexual history, but we do want to know some things. And whether it's right or wrong, a lot of people out there would want to know if you've ever been with another guy. And I don't have a problem with that.

The bottom line is that there's people out there who don't want to swing with bi dudes. Whatever the reason they have for not wanting to swing with bi guys, it's their choice and presenting myself as something that I'm not is a flat out lie.

Maybe they have a strong hatred of gay/bisexual men. Why the hell would I want to swing with them in the first place? Maybe they're just ignorant and think that I'm going to try and touch their wang and turn them bi. Why the hell would I want to swing with them either?

We've met and played with A LOT more couples who have straight husbands than we have bi couples. We belong to a group that has regular M&G's where we are the only (openly) bi couple. We (I) have never once felt like anyone was trying to avoid me/us simply because I'm listed as bi. I think that when it comes down to it, there's plenty of straight people out there who aren't concerned with your sexual preferences as long as you seem like a cool cat who will respect other people's boundaries.

Being bi doesn't seem to have hurt our swing game at all.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3205 posts)
I just wish there was much more acceptance of us bi's. Add being a T -girl and the interest goes way down! We get lots of guys thinking that they can say they are bi,but all they want is time with the female and to hell with me! That is not happening!

Union NJ
Username hidden
(8 posts)
Bi can limit. I was denied access to a bbw group on here, I assume because I'm bi. They didn't say that, but non of the 63 male members were listed as bi or bi curious. If it says "open" or "will try anything once", they want dick. Lol

Washington PA
Username hidden
(40 posts)
I don't really get the "straight" folks contacting me for fun but I don't mind much. (That's different when I have a couple profile and include my female partner-- then I'm trying to weed out the guys who are just trying to fuck her.)

What I do mind are the people who aren't being honest with their partner(s) about it. I'll play with someone who's (perhaps understandably) quiet about their sexuality but I can't really trust someone who's lying to their spouse/boyfriend/girlfriend to be honest with me about anything. It's unfortunate because a lot of otherwise nice (and attractive) folks are on these sites looking to cheat. I can't abide that.

Herndon VA
Username hidden
(272 posts)
Two different subjects Sweet. You're stating that you directly ask guys if they ever sucked a cock. If they did, tell you they didn't, then they're a liar. At least you've got the guts to ask. That's the right way to go about it in my opinion. And because you do directly ask, my comments do not apply to you. My comments are to those who call a guy who plays bi occasionaly, and considers himself to be 99% straight, a liar because between the two choices of listing, straight & bi, he chooses straight as the one that best describes him. I've allways said that if you want to know if a guy ever sucked a cock, to ask him directly, not to rely on a two choice listing system about a subject with many shades of grey.

Osterburg PA
Username hidden
(420 posts)
I dont care if your bi I ask blunt to the point questions and you should answer them honestly. There is no way to not lie if asked do you suck cock? do you like cock in your ass? so when I ask just be honest. Then we know your either for me or not for me. I have the right to play with those I feel comfortable with and liars, and bi men are not ones I care to play with. You have the right to be bi, list how you want but I have the right to know and the right to honest answers to questions. But, if your so proud and so normal for you and all why NOT be honest?

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2220 posts)
"I don't get the focus on str/bi label or the assumption/expectation that it must be shared and truthfully."

That focus is coming from those with the mindset of; 'If you play bi at all, no matter how infrequently, you ARE bi, and MUST list that way so that straight male couples can practice safetey by avoiding you as the disease carrying vermin that all "normal" swingers know that bi males are.'

Personally I think it's so homophobes don't have to reveal their bigotry.

Osterburg PA
Username hidden
(420 posts)
I don't get the focus on str/bi label or the assumption/expectation that it must be shared and truthfully. For all I care/consider I assume people put what they want to share in a way they feel comfortable. Sure it's ok to expect a profile to give you an idea what others are about, one should generally expect the real people are just a partial representation of that profile. Just cause a picture is worth a thousand words does not mean that it's the whole story. cheers

Hillsboro OR
Username hidden
(33 posts)
There is a lot out there that just come to terms that they are bi... They think if they met a bi couple an play with both that they are still straight. If that makes them feel better for thinking that way I'm all good with it......

Graham TX
Username hidden
(102 posts)
The liars here just like in vanilla settings eventually get found out.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2220 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 13   End
TOPIC: The Truth