The Big Mistake : Swingers Discussion 66685
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi CouplesThe Big Mistake
TOPIC: The Big Mistake
Created by: Poohba
Original Starting post for this thread:
Along with my posting of "Evolutions in Swinging" I wanted to poll the membership and ask a question that popped into my head while responding to Dooode:

How many folks have made the quick connection, i.e., just barely getting to know someone/another couple enough to bed them, then found out that the play wasn't what was expected or as satisfying as it was hyped up to be... and how did that get dealt with?

Rob

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
Stand O for Bill and Susie, exactly. Coupled with Ocala said, it is a hit or miss situation. Unless you date and/or internet date, you are never 100% sure that sexual compatability is there until you are in the situation.

Jan

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12121 posts)
Our stance is usually to get right to bed with them, we are very upfront in any prior correspondance, and so far things have gone well. Sometimes the other guy will try something he was warned about, and gets shut down. So far has not been any real trouble. We had one single male that claimed bi, but was not interested in her at all. He did make an effort but politely left as his unit was not able to perform. It does not make for the best evening, but not all bed either.

Billings MT
Username hidden
(22 posts)
So far we have not even gotten that far...We have chatted with a few couples on the phone for hours... but then, the next day, they choose to pretend like it never happened. Being exciting with the personal coversation, we looked forward to meeting them.

Lewes DE
Username hidden
(230 posts)
Along with my posting of "Evolutions in Swinging" I wanted to poll the membership and ask a question that popped into my head while responding to Dooode:

How many folks have made the quick connection, i.e., just barely getting to know someone/another couple enough to bed them, then found out that the play wasn't what was expected or as satisfying as it was hyped up to be... and how did that get dealt with?

Rob

Newark DE
Username hidden
(129 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: The Big Mistake