TO the Bi cpls had you meet a Bi male than is no bi : Swingers Discussion 35420101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi CouplesTO the Bi cpls had you meet a Bi male than is no bi
TOPIC: TO the Bi cpls had you meet a Bi male than is no bi
Created by: novabiker
Original Starting post for this thread:
to all had you met a bi/bi curious that is not bi and only he said that to get together with your woman ?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
User Details are only visible to members.
hey jjfuncpl bi top here if you guys come to dc or near here let me know E

Chicago IL

Username hidden
(179 posts)
We have had this problem for sometime, find the CURIOUS ones are the most "NO SHOWS" but if they do we also put them to the test. She'll tell them str8 out Play starts with the guys then she'l join in. I think she like to watch LOL Hell I know she does. Our biggest problem is finding a Bi TOP.

Gasport NY

Username hidden
(26 posts)
I been getting email from guys that are str8 in the profile but they said that are bi so what is going on they str8 bi or what and a lot of them are from str8 cpls

what u think about it ? E

Chicago IL

Username hidden
(179 posts)
This is a crock of #$@*! ......One of the replies here says, ........."It makes me sad to read about all the guy's who lie their way into a situation, and make the rest of us who are bi-curious or bi look bad just so they can have their way with the woman. I am bi-curious with no experience, but would love to be involved with a couple. I'd be honored to be able to please them both...."

I was "Bi Curious" but I did not try to hook up with a couple to evaluate my bisexuality. I looked for male to male contact and hooked up with males as a TOP and with females as "straight". The problem was that I was still "Bi-Curious", so I hooked up with males again as a BOTTOM. Now I list myself as BI looking to meet couples (I still like pussy and being with an open couple is more intense that 1 to1 male and female contact). I am NO LONGER "Bi-Curious". I am ORALLY & ANALLY BI.

I would suggest that all "Bi-Curious" single and married males who have not sucked and F****ed a cock try male to male contact and satisfy their curiosity.

For MARRIED COUPLES who are contacted by these fakers, I would suggest asking them for a reference. Ask for the telephone number of their male bisexual counterpart. That request should send them running for cover.

Fort Myers FL

Username hidden
(1 post)
Happens to us as well, so we no longer meet bi single males. Usually a bi male in a couple is really bi.

Epworth GA

Username hidden
(7 posts)
We to ask single "Bi" guys to meet him first. It cuts to the chase and eliminates 99% of the guys who write us. With couples we generally meet them both at the same time.

In our experience most of the bi guys out there are not. We could be striking out over and over again however if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck and quacks like a duck....... is it really a duck?

Jacksonville FL

Username hidden
(69 posts)
NJBi guy your post is what scares most couples from having anything to do with single guys.

Maybe he thought you were bad in the sack Maybe she got pissed, when he shared what took place Maybe he just cheats when she is out of town

Whatever the reason, that was his choice. You make yourself sound like a jilted maniacal ex-lover. Maybe he sensed that in you to begin with.

Camino CA

Username hidden
(19 posts)
Any time we are approached by a ""bi"" male IF we are interested we invite him to meet with hubby first alone. 99% of the time they decline the other 1% well.....

It cuts to the chase real fast though and eliminates wasted time too.

Never have understood single guys who are only willing to meet with a couple. Shoot we already have each other and all ya got to do to find a single guy is walk into the nearest bar........ Gazillions of them out there. Don't need to find them on line.

Jacksonville FL

Username hidden
(69 posts)
Happens to us all the time....so much that we have mad ethe rule that the guy has to meet the male first to see just how bi he is. it cuts down on the posers.

Wichita Falls TX

Username hidden
(16 posts)
to all had you met a bi/bi curious that is not bi and only he said that to get together with your woman ?

Chicago IL

Username hidden
(179 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
TOPIC: TO the Bi cpls had you meet a Bi male than is no bi