TIRED OF WRITING : Swingers Discussion 63033
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi CouplesTIRED OF WRITING
TOPIC: TIRED OF WRITING
Created by: noclothes The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
occabicouple,

I should preface this by the statement that these are only my opinions and worth nothing more than my thoughts. I am not trying to take a shot at you or suck up to you. I am just sharing my thoughts of your profile. I hate that tone doesn't come through in typing.

I like the last part of your profile a lot where you invite others to ask more about you to get to know you better. That kind of approach is a very warm, almost inviting correspondence. Unfortunately, I am not sure I would get to the end of the profile.

The opening is good where you talk about wanting to meet friends and establish that sex is not expected on the first meeting. It's nice that you state your preference is couples but that the most important thing is finding the right person or persons. I imagine this may create a lot of unwanted single guy e-mail.

Average size guys like me appreciate that you prefer cocks like ours but something about that statement and the preference about small breasts struck me the wrong way. I'm not sure if it just seemed out of place that early in the profile or maybe it conflicted with my idea that the person is more important than their parts. The second half of the first paragraph contains some sentence fragments and typos that you may want to revise.

The opening of the describe yourself section also struck me the wrong way. I understand the idea that your just like other people on this site but I am not sure all of the people on this site are here for the same reasons. I'd rather find out why you are here. I have met people who have very different reasons for being on this site. Also, you may want to check this section for grammar (double capitalization, etc.). I like the idea of saying you are not super models but won't make us go blind either.

I like that you discuss some of your experience and current situation and that you define boundaries regarding playing alone. I really enjoyed the last part of your profile as i said before.

JMHO

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(37 posts)
Hmm interesting thoughts. I must admit I am somewhat confused and think we may be confusing writing styles for grammar. Thanks for all the input.

The easiest things to fix were the two or three typos (comfrotable vs comfortable, the vs they and another one i think) and the capitalization. I had stopped capitalization throughout my on-line correspondence for the most part. I will change my practice.

Re-writing the negative comments will take more time. Unfortunately, the amount of e-mail I receive from cheating husbands who want to explore their bi side seems to necessitate the rules. I should revisit this as well.

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(37 posts)
occabicouple, rbigger, and doode,

any constructive criticism for me/my profile?

thanks

james

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(37 posts)
amen....is a simple no thanks too much to ask?

that way i can put a note in the profile etc... oh well what can you do?

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(37 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: TIRED OF WRITING