Swinging with Children at Home : Swingers Discussion 66792
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi CouplesSwinging with Children at Home
TOPIC: Swinging with Children at Home
Created by: Poohba
Original Starting post for this thread:
This is for all the parents out there with kids at home! How do you keep your kids from finding out - or figuring out - what mom and dad are doing on the weekends? Back in the early days of my former marriage, my (then) wife and I would go to great lengths to keep the kids shielded from any playing we were doing; we'd never talk about it around them and would only entertain at home if they weren't there, i.e., spending the weekend with their grandparents.

Does everyone with kids do the same?

Rob

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
Yep, that is pretty much the way we do things. We get a weekend when kids are with friends or with family which is rare. Thankfully we do get to enjoy some weekends. ~Swt~

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2220 posts)
WHen our kids were very young, we played a little after they were fast asleep, just like another couple mentioned, baby monitor etc....

Now that they are older (starting the teends) it's tough to get time out of the house, and I doubt we'll be playing at home anytime in the next 12+ years.... (Grandparents are not close enough).

Reisterstown MD
Username hidden
(189 posts)
We do the same, and with sitters we have to be sure they aren't one or two streets over but far enough away that they wouldn;t just pop-by if they forgot something!

It certainly does limit our ability to entertain at our house or throw one of our parties, but we manage to have at least a few a year and get out alittle more often than that.

P&K

Guerneville CA
Username hidden
(76 posts)
We rarely even joked around with kids in the house.Thank god for grandma being nearby.But that was years ago,last is gone off to college.No worries and wife can get as loud as she likes lol.

Oak Ridge NJ
Username hidden
(28 posts)
We've usually gone out either to parties or hotel rooms of our own and made certain we had a baby-sitter. We have however been with at least one couple where their son was in the house but we were outside on the back porch, they used a baby monitor ( but then he was still a tiny-tot so that made sense ). We always just tried to keep the noise down if we knew he would be there. They were really nice people and we miss them and wish them well.

Clovis CA
Username hidden
(66 posts)
This is for all the parents out there with kids at home! How do you keep your kids from finding out - or figuring out - what mom and dad are doing on the weekends? Back in the early days of my former marriage, my (then) wife and I would go to great lengths to keep the kids shielded from any playing we were doing; we'd never talk about it around them and would only entertain at home if they weren't there, i.e., spending the weekend with their grandparents.

Does everyone with kids do the same?

Rob

Newark DE
Username hidden
(129 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: Swinging with Children at Home