Strap on, Do any of our bi couples use them : Swingers Discussion 53910
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi CouplesStrap on, Do any of our bi couples use them
TOPIC: Strap on, Do any of our bi couples use them
Created by: chcgobull The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 22   End
User Details are only visible to members.
My wife loves to see how excited i get when she uses it on me, she gets so wet when we see's how good it makes me feel and how good shes making me feel.

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(2302 posts)
Wife loves to put on her strapon and do me. I enjoy it too.

Winnetka IL

Username hidden
(1 post)
quest2c seems you two are very high tech....the only chance i get to have control is when im giving him my strape on..or another toy ..and honestly ...i need no touch on my self to get off on the excitement i feel when giving him what he is begging for...thus far i have not felt as aroused as i do when i fuck him...all women should give it a try..

Lewes DE

Username hidden
(230 posts)
We have had a strapon for a few years and just got a dildo with a suctioncup base now she can fill my ass while I suck on the toy or turn me around and have me suck her strapon while I ride the toy. I hope she is getting me ready for two real cocks but until then we will play with our toys

V

Columbus GA

Username hidden
(62 posts)
The combination that we've found the best is a modified Nexus with a harness. Though untried the modification to the feeldoe should work equally well. The "Tongue Joy" mini bullet vibrator was designed for oral sex and secures as a tongue piercing would. Just carefully create a pocket in the base of the double dildo with a drill bit, WITHOUT the drill and insert the vibe. This allows you to position the bullet at the clit for most effect as the silicone will dampen the vibrations. The T bar design allows you to insert and extract the vibe without breaking the damn thing.

Pocatello ID

Username hidden
(1 post)
my husband tells me that i fuck him better then any man....i get very hot doing it...we love it..

Lewes DE

Username hidden
(230 posts)
Maybe we should change this topic to " Fans of the Feeldoe". We love ours also just don't know which one loves it more. Sherry doesn't ever orgasm with toys, vibes etc, and we have some pretty pricie ones. She does however get off on the feeldoe. She says it is much better then our 150 dollar strap on.

Boyertown PA

Username hidden
(108 posts)
Hi Bill n Suzie, glad to hear from you. Glad you both enjoyed your feeldoe. Now you can dress me and lay me Suzie. I really wish you would have told me that sooner in Hburg.

Randy

Boyertown PA

Username hidden
(108 posts)
At first I was not sure how that huge thing was going to fit but she assured me it wouls and I have loved it ever since

V

Columbus GA

Username hidden
(62 posts)
Hey Bill and Suzie how's things? Let us know what you think after you take it for a test drive or should I say ride.

Randy

Boyertown PA

Username hidden
(108 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 22   End
TOPIC: Strap on, Do any of our bi couples use them