Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS The Bi Sexual Swinger Bi Couples Straight wife with Bi Curious Husbands
TOPIC: Straight wife with Bi Curious Husbands
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   22 to 23 of 23 
User Details are only visible to members.
Wish I could help you...but, strength and masculinity has not much to do with it...I am strong and masculinity. Short answer...It's curiosity plain and simple. I would venture to guess that there are as many men curious about bisexuality as there are women who are curious. With men it is seen as a negative and that is why a lot of men either hide their feelings or choose to ignore them. There's no definitive reason as to why...it simply is, whether that is unfortunate or not is a decision left up to you and your husband. Best of luck to you both.

Littleton CO
Username hidden
(3974 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
I feel like there are not many other wife that don't know about there husbands. It took my husband 7 years before he told me. I get about 30 to 40 emails a week from men who's wives don't know there husbands are Bi Curious or BI. It saddens me I had a real hard time with it at first but I finally thought it was best if he told me and I did not find out some other way. I still have trouble understanding why my husband so strong and masculine would be interested in this sort of thing. I know I am rambling on but my husband does not get on this website so I need some answers can anyone HELP?

Lineville AL
Username hidden
(2 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   22 to 23 of 23 
TOPIC: Straight wife with Bi Curious Husbands