Straight wife with Bi Curious Husbands : Swingers Discussion 1246561011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi CouplesStraight wife with Bi Curious Husbands
TOPIC: Straight wife with Bi Curious Husbands
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 23   End
User Details are only visible to members.
my wife only found out when I told her I wanted to do a threesome with another man. but its not something she would ever do so we don't talk about it. I would rather have a woman involved in the sex, I don't know if that is so I won't be out and out gay, or not wanting to cheat.

Liberty MO
Username hidden
(1 post)
I suppose a better word than curb would have been limit. The opportunity for Male Male activity is abundant. I enjoyed the two encounters I have experienced. However, I do not want it to become a regular part of my life. I would prefer to have oral with couples......not sure that makes sense. I do not want to become like so many I run into seeking men. I would love to met a Bi Couple where the male wanted to experience receiving oral from a man.

Charlotte NC
Username hidden
(8 posts)
We live in a world that accepts women touching each otehr but does not allow men to do the same. It is acceptable to so many more for women to be Bi than men.

I was nearly homophobic until I had my first experience. Now i want to curb any man on man play by only meeting couples.....guess it is also a being safe thing also..........seems women say they enjoy watching men give each ohter oral sex, but men are still afraid they will be seen as weaker or less manly.

Charlotte NC
Username hidden
(8 posts)
Having been bi since I was 9, I can say that being "strong and masculine" has very little to do with being curious. I will agree, in part, that a lot of guys are getting into their 40's and 50's and want to give it a try although some may still balk at taking the plunge because of all the negativity surrounding being a bi guy. Don't despair; just because he wants to check it out doesn't mean there's something wrong with what you have, so don't take the news like he's unhappy with you. Oh, and don't believe all the negative hype about being bi; it's not always about anal sex. It's kinda hard to put it into word and keep it short but I'll end by suggesting to hear what he has in mind and do your best to understand how he feels about it; as others have said here, coming to a wife or girlfriend with this is a brave thing to do!

Rob

Newark DE
Username hidden
(129 posts)
Licks, I was simply trying to say that someone who confronts their questions in sexuality are more of a man (mind wise) let me explain I believe many homophobes are that way because they have the same curiosities yet they are so AFRAID to question themselves instead they project their insecurities by bashing bi or gays. No The normal male individual who although does not want bisexuality yet does not be little those that do want to explore their sexuality are just as much of a man. Am I making sense? It's hard to say what you want by typing lol. Face to face discussions are so much easier.

Norm

Navarre FL
Username hidden
(1416 posts)
My wife at first was very unsure how she felt she has now come to accept the fact that at times I like cock but she knows I'm am masculine just because a guy likes a hard dick once in awhile does not make him less of a man in fact it makes him MORE of a man as studies have shown many men have bi thoughts it's just that most do not express their feelings they hold them inside. Those of us that have accepted our own sexuality and have shared it with our female partners,wives' have put another STRESS builder to rest. Talk with your spouse and find a cpl to help him explore and then you two can maybe come to some sort of a level of peace knowing you love each others enough to share ALL of your thoughts.

Norm

Navarre FL
Username hidden
(1416 posts)
Ditto with the fishing buddies!

Littleton CO
Username hidden
(3974 posts)
first, he really trusts you to tell you he is bi. my biggest concern telling her was, how was she gonna look at me. cause i am a big, athletic, very masculine guy too. didnt want her thinking any less of me as a man. she was very cool with it and makes it more fun. its just sex, could never have any kind of relationship with a man. i sure aint telling my fishing and hunting buddies!

Perkinston MS
Username hidden
(32 posts)
Nanna all I can say is your husband obviously LOVES you and is SO secure with you that he felt he could confide in you with his deepest secret.

my wife told me she was BI and wanted to play with another woman and i was enthusiastic about having 2 women in bed.

i later told her I was also BI and she seemed to have some trouble with it at first but now she loves it.

keep an open mind and remember he LOVES and TRUSTS you enough to tell you he is BI.

to me telling my wife i am BI was the biggest step of my life and feared doing it but i made that step.

our being open has only made us closer.

Niagara Falls NY
Username hidden
(1021 posts)
Nanna, One thing I would like to add be glad that he has come forward while you are both still young as it is a royal BITCH when both you and your wife are going through that hormonal time of your life. Our advice is to get it resolved before you both are middle aged as you will go through a WHOLE lot more once you enter menopause.

Norm&Sharon

Navarre FL
Username hidden
(1416 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 23   End
TOPIC: Straight wife with Bi Curious Husbands