Straight wife with Bi Curious Husbands : Swingers Discussion 124656101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi CouplesStraight wife with Bi Curious Husbands
TOPIC: Straight wife with Bi Curious Husbands
Created by: nanna45
Original Starting post for this thread:
I feel like there are not many other wife that don't know about there husbands. It took my husband 7 years before he told me. I get about 30 to 40 emails a week from men who's wives don't know there husbands are Bi Curious or BI. It saddens me I had a real hard time with it at first but I finally thought it was best if he told me and I did not find out some other way. I still have trouble understanding why my husband so strong and masculine would be interested in this sort of thing. I know I am rambling on but my husband does not get on this website so I need some answers can anyone HELP?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 23   End
User Details are only visible to members.
When my wife and I were getting serious I decided to take the "risk" of telling her I was bi. We were staying together week-ends and we were at a distance during the week. She said she had to think about it. She returned the next week-end and said that it was ok with her and soon we were married. We had both been swingers with our previous spouses and have continued for 33 years. She has tried bi with special women and finds she enjoys it but leans to the men mostly. We are not into anal so it is just oral sex with M/M or W/W. We love 3-somes or moresomes too. It is a risk to tell ones spouse so that is why think many men do not tell there wives. They want to but not sure how they might react. I needed to take the risk before I got married as I was not giving up both men and women.

Manchester NH
Username hidden
(45 posts)
I much prefer playing as a couple but im going to venture off on my own again and hopefully i find some of those couples and groups myself..lol

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
I am a bi solo man now, but was a bi married man...my 1st wife (str8) knew it, in fact she encouraged me to have fun with the men we met for 3somes...2nd wife knew that I swung with my 1st wife and other couples, women and men and groups.. swinging was not something 2nd wife was interested in...she chose to carry on a secret affair with a married businessman and it continues to this day.... we separated, I moved on and I again enjoy swiinging with women, bi men and couples/groups...it was quite exciting having a str8 hotwife who enjoyed 3somes with 2 men as much as I enjoyed sharing her with other men...you do have a smokin' hot body....use it to your advantage and have fun with hubby and other men....your bi hubby will have double the fun too ;)

Kennesaw GA
Username hidden
(258 posts)
Heres another post I swear I replied to.

I just dont like the idea of a "couple profile" with one looking to play alone.

I would much rather get emailed by a single "married but cheating" profile than one half of a couple.

Raises too many questions.

When we get those kind of emails, usually "I want to try some stuff with a guy but cant tell my wife"

Ill respond. No problem. When would you like to meet ME?

You wanna come over and try some stuff out with a guy. Ok. But if youre leaving your wife home, mine will be doing laundry or something herself. Not joining in with us.

All of a sudden the tune changes.

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
Welcome back Jamie :)

Osterburg PA
Username hidden
(419 posts)
I get tons of emails (ok not tons but a lot) from men in couples and they of course are listed as Straight. One of my first questions is, "does your wife know you are bi or curious?" 9 times out of 10 the wife does not know. I understand why but it sure would make life so much better in swinging if they could enjoy it all as a couple.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(7 posts)
This has to be the largest double standard in the LS. Women are almost expected to be bi. Men are stigmatized for it.

A question for you, and I am not trying to be insulting. Why is it OK for you to have sex with a woman, but not OK for him to have sex with a man?

The words "homosexual" and "bisexual" have nothing to do with love. They have to do with sexual preference in the physical act. Humans are pansexual. We (collectively, not anyone specifically) have fucked everyone and everything we could figure out how to fuck, but that has nothing to do with love/commitment.

You have to separate the pleasure/physical act from the emotion. If you are in the lifestyle and have watched your husband have sex with another woman and it did not bother you, you should be able to do the same thing with a man. The act is no different in relation to commitment or emotion.

I am bi and enjoy playing with men. I am attracted to their parts, but I do not want a relationship with one. My LTR will always be with a woman. I don't think I can romantically love a man like I do a woman.

Cedar Rapids IA
Username hidden
(73 posts)
It's hard to get people out of their comfort zones, especially where things sexual are concerned and, yeah, some people have some very interesting negative reactions to things outside of their zone. Some of us are lucky in that we have someone in our lives that either sees things the way we do or isn't afraid to explore the possibilities, as long as it's done together.

When it comes to the same sex issue, well, it's a tough hurdle for some to cross and it's not all that unusual for a woman to tell her man to stop doing it or lose her forever, all because the thought is repugnant to her. It puts a guy in a very bad spot and, more often than not, the guy will choose to honor her request rather than risk losing her. However, the hunger never goes away and, left unfulfilled, will eventually eat away at you, changing you from a happy person to a miserable one, something I think is a greater disservice than feeding the bisexual beast that lives inside us.

Rob

Newark DE
Username hidden
(129 posts)
Unfulfilled..........I use to have the same issue with women I dated after my divorce and with my ex wife. They would freak at any mention of swinging. And even anal. My wife now is completely opposite. We met online and soon found out we both had the same sexual attitude. She also had to hide, so to speak who she was sexully. We have had limited experiences together swinging. She and I are completly open about our sexual thoughts. I never would of thought I would meet a woman like this. She is great! I do hope you can work out your problem.

Federalsburg MD
Username hidden
(298 posts)
Very early in my marriage, my wife and I discussed anal playing and she was totally disgusted with the idea....NO FURTHER DISCUSSION!!! She nearly throws up at the sight of any same sex contact from males or females in public. She used to be wonderful, energetic, and interested in bed, but for many years now she hasn't initiated sex and frequently, politely turns it down. We lake love maybe twice a year now. My sex drive is more powerful than ever and I find myself interested in bi-actions. I tried it out with a guy many years ago, 1 on 1, and we did pretty much every thing you can think of since we were both 1st timers and didn't think we'd get the chance again or the nerve. Now I find myself yearning for sex with a MF couple, having fun any which way, but especially with the man. I have begun my search, but am finding it difficult to connect.

Findlay OH
Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 23   End
TOPIC: Straight wife with Bi Curious Husbands