Straight wife with Bi Curious Husbands : Swingers Discussion 1246561021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi CouplesStraight wife with Bi Curious Husbands
TOPIC: Straight wife with Bi Curious Husbands
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 23 of 23 
User Details are only visible to members.
Nanna, Why does you husband seek bi sex with men? I can only tell you that some men as they get older seem to want to see if they are missing something maybe it is the drop in male hormones maybe something earlier in life triggers this urge later in life and for those that are not middle aged I have no answer to that but if you will notice it seems to be older guys tend to seek out bi male pleasure. In my case it had to do with me disowning my father after I discovered he was BI he divorced my mom and I was only 5 years old my older brothers put two and two together as he always had male room mates but I was too naive to understand even after I found a photo album with his Navy buds all naked. Then forward 20 years later when I was a senior NCO in the Air Force my job was to enforce those with earrings in their ears when my dad showed up at my house witha earring in his left ear I LOST IT! It was at that moment that I realized that all these years that I used to go visit him and his room mate that they were not "Just Sleeping".

After not being in contact with him in a long time my brother called and said he was on his death bed. After he passed I was getting haunting's from him and he was telling me it was wrong for me to judge him. I decided to just see what it was why did he become bi? My wife and I went to a Bi party together and then I realized that as long as I included my wife in the fun what was the problem once I did play with a guy then the hauntings went away. I might add that when I was in grade school I did do some oral play with a cpl of guys just kids being kids but it was not till I was in my late 40's where I discovered the urge to try bi guy play.

I hope this helps the best thing you can do is talk with your hubby and ask him the why chances are he will not be able to tell you as I do think it is in MOST men minds they may never act on it but they may wonder what bi guy play is like? Good luck and sorry to all for the long post.

Norm

Navarre FL

Username hidden
(1416 posts)
Wish I could help you...but, strength and masculinity has not much to do with it...I am strong and masculinity. Short answer...It's curiosity plain and simple. I would venture to guess that there are as many men curious about bisexuality as there are women who are curious. With men it is seen as a negative and that is why a lot of men either hide their feelings or choose to ignore them. There's no definitive reason as to why...it simply is, whether that is unfortunate or not is a decision left up to you and your husband. Best of luck to you both.

Littleton CO

Username hidden
(3968 posts)
I feel like there are not many other wife that don't know about there husbands. It took my husband 7 years before he told me. I get about 30 to 40 emails a week from men who's wives don't know there husbands are Bi Curious or BI. It saddens me I had a real hard time with it at first but I finally thought it was best if he told me and I did not find out some other way. I still have trouble understanding why my husband so strong and masculine would be interested in this sort of thing. I know I am rambling on but my husband does not get on this website so I need some answers can anyone HELP?

Lineville AL

Username hidden
(2 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 23 of 23 
TOPIC: Straight wife with Bi Curious Husbands