So what is that makes bi-couples sex--with bi-male play--so extraordinary : Swingers Discussion 96802
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi CouplesSo what is that makes bi-couples sex--with bi-male play--so extraordinary
TOPIC: So what is that makes bi-couples sex--with bi-male play--so extraordinary
Created by: sappholovers
Original Starting post for this thread:
Martin Luther nailed 99 theses to the door of the church to start the Reformation. Let us nail 99 theses to the wall of this thread to continue our Reformation of the Lifestyle, opening it up more and more to the beautiful, joyous, wild, unihibited, creative, defiant energies and passions of the bi-couple.

Here are some initial theses or arguments I would propose for the unique qualities of bi-couple sex, and I welcome others to add their own theses, whether they are tongue in cheek or serious.

1. Bi male sex amidst the erotic play of couples makes it possible for men to follow one of the sacred commandments: Do unto others as you would have them do unto you, or more precisely, Do unto another cock what you love done unto your own.

2. Bi male sex is liberatory in its energies: Men jump the fence of the corral that confines others and they help lead everybody involved beyond the repressions of convention and into an open playing field of their own creation.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
Perhaps I should confess that the Taoist reasoning may be an extrapolation on my part. Haven't read in Taoist literature that imbibing cum by the male keeps the male sexual energy circulating. But they are concerned with ejaculation as a "waste" of male sexual energy. At the same time they feel that because the female doesn't "ejaculate", female sexual energy continually circulates within them, thereby enabling multiple orgasms.

My extrapolation is that if a male doesn't waste his "seed" spurted on the "ground", but instead swallows it, then he too is recirculating his male sexual energy, or that of another man. If you go down on her after cumming inside her, likewise you don't "waste" that ejaculated sexual energy but recirculate it.

It's my own interpretation of Taoist precepts. Since I enjoy doing it, I may be biased in my interpretation. So I wanted to cum clean.

Enosburg Falls VT

Username hidden
(972 posts)
Rbigger:

Beautiful. I laugh every time I see your post. That's definitely making the list.

Thanks also to DandJ for your additions. I like in particular the Taoist reasoning.

Bicouple sex certainly generates more sharing of male sexual energy....

Los Angeles CA

Username hidden
(4376 posts)
The last time I met a couple for drinks we ended up having a threesome. All of us sharing cock is nice and a real turn on. While I was fucking her her husband took turns sucking me. Highly, recommend this. Its all about sharing the moment.

Tempe AZ

Username hidden
(21 posts)
16. It's impossible to go down on a woman being penetrated by a man and do a really fine job of getting into it without getting a lick of cock.

17. A lick of cock makes a woman happier when she's sharing the licking.

18. Fully involved threesomes are bi enabled.

19. In Taoism, cum shared full circle keeps male sexual energy circulating.

20. If you haven't tasted cock, you don't fully know cock, even your own.

Enosburg Falls VT

Username hidden
(972 posts)
9. Bi male sex gives men a way to instruct women in the best ways of being taken as teaching by example is a much more effective pedagogy than teaching by dictate or precept.

10. Bi male sex celebrates the polymorphous perverse. It defies taboos and reductiveness; it offers multiplicity, or a more extensive range of combinations and permutations for erotic play and pleasuring.

11. Bi-male sex permits those of us who crave it to feel normal.

12. Bi-male sex opens the heart. When good people who have been looked upon as perverts can finally feel free to engage in this sex, and it arouses others, it has a cleansing, healing effect. And, in the after-glow, one's edges are softened. Pre-convictions are relaxed, minds are less rigid, and hearts are wide open.

13. Bi-male sex strengthens the love between a couple. That she undertands him better and that she enjoys it as much as he does adds yet another strong bond of loving connection.ight to the heart and soul of the matter.

14. Bi-male sex allows both partners (often at once) to marvel at the mysteries, powers, energies, quirks and foibles of that magnificent piece of nature belonging to another man: The Cock. Indeed, no two cocks are alike, and to compare cocks is to appreciate difference as well as sameness, and the appreciation of difference and diversity is a beautiful, generous act

Los Angeles CA

Username hidden
(4376 posts)
3. Bi male sex is not just more liberatory but more communal in its energies, integrating the men more than straight sex into the shared energy generated by all (i.e., it gives men a way to remain involved and in contact with erogenous flesh other than their own when the woman are off doing it together).

4. It's that Third Law of Erotic Thermodynamics: The tangling up of couples on the same bed, in every combination and permutation, creates a more confined critical mass, thus generating more heat.

5. Bi male sex helps tame down Alpha male energies and defuse jealousy: How can a man get jealous of a cock entering his lover's pussy if he has just been sucking on it?

6. Self-confidence about one's masculinity can be a powerful aphrodisiac for woman, and bi males have the strength of their own convictions about their sexuality to trump over whatever society--or even the Lifestyle itself--says should be the norm, thus demonstrating their self-confidence in ways no straight heterosexual can match

7, There's less dead time during play time: When the women are getting it on together, the men can be holding onto or pleasuring some orther source of erogenous flesh than their own, keeping up more of a connection, or keeping all poles wired together in an electrcally charged flow.

8. Bi male sex helps restore to a central position in the lifestyle the power and magic of male sexuality, lessening the influence of the peacock side of the Lifestyle, the side that wants to preen and strut at social events rather than giving liberation and celebration to unrepressed sexuality--both male and female--at its most beautiful and powerful.

Los Angeles CA

Username hidden
(4376 posts)
Martin Luther nailed 99 theses to the door of the church to start the Reformation. Let us nail 99 theses to the wall of this thread to continue our Reformation of the Lifestyle, opening it up more and more to the beautiful, joyous, wild, unihibited, creative, defiant energies and passions of the bi-couple.

Here are some initial theses or arguments I would propose for the unique qualities of bi-couple sex, and I welcome others to add their own theses, whether they are tongue in cheek or serious.

1. Bi male sex amidst the erotic play of couples makes it possible for men to follow one of the sacred commandments: Do unto others as you would have them do unto you, or more precisely, Do unto another cock what you love done unto your own.

2. Bi male sex is liberatory in its energies: Men jump the fence of the corral that confines others and they help lead everybody involved beyond the repressions of convention and into an open playing field of their own creation.

Los Angeles CA

Username hidden
(4376 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: So what is that makes bi-couples sex--with bi-male play--so extraordinary