Shaving other parts of a man : Swingers Discussion 49962
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi CouplesShaving other parts of a man
TOPIC: Shaving other parts of a man
Created by: Local_swing The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
User Details are only visible to members.
Matt If all else fails you could always pretend to be Scottish and wear a kilt...I'm sure THAt would go over big at the office :-)

PS we also noticed one of advantages of a shaved head is you never seem to age....and cant go bald since you already are ...of course we hear upkeep is also time consuming! chris

Palmerton PA
Username hidden
(285 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
Mv, its called breaking down those barriers by str8 guys like yourself doing just that! For example, 20 years ago...remember how any guy who wore short ankle socks or shaved their legs, wore earings HAD 2 be gay? What broke down those barriers? People who developed a COOL LOOK that others emulated....they used their star status 2 do whatever they wanted! Also Cyclists who wore those socks and shaved their legs and wore those tight short 2! Swimmers also shaved their hair (not ALL swimmers ARE gay like Greg Louganous!) Tennis stars like Agassi wore the low cut socks and it became "normal" they just removed the "pom pomms" from the chick socks.

Earings also were a sign of gayness and meant something through "codes" just as body piercing and tattoos was at first perceived as "drug related". Stars started wearing earings (admittedly at first they were the closeted ones) but the STYLE caught on! The reel kicker was when rap/hip hop stars started wearing earings and people were AFRAID to say anything to them! Cool! The younger generations started emulating all these stars and now do you thing anybody who likes their kneecaps are gonna call the Gotti boys gay? NOPE! They are just COOL dudes! Believe it or not the male skirt is also catching on! With biker Dudes! NOBODY on this planet would DARE mess with our particular friend with 80% body tats,piercings etc when he's wearing a skirt! NOBODY!! So my suggestion is that if you dont want people to f with you over your body hair if you shave it...do any of the following...shave your head 2..pierce either your left ear or both for added attitude...add a tat...maybe hit the gym for that EXTRA bulk...take up cycling...faze the changes in over time and people may barely notice. Believe it or not I had earpiercings for about 9 months before my parents even NOTICED!

just be yourself and make it "cool" chris

Palmerton PA
Username hidden
(285 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
TOPIC: Shaving other parts of a man