Sexy Crossdresser : Swingers Discussion 53109
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi CouplesSexy Crossdresser
TOPIC: Sexy Crossdresser
Created by: Darla_klein The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
Doode, too there is a big difference I think between the folks that call themselves CD's/TV's versus someone who says TG or TS. CD's/TV's rarely use hormones, which makes a big diff. in the body and the facial look. Too as you pointed out it's hard for many to get past the beard stubble peeking through the make-up so there again the difference between someone who's a CD versus someone who's a TG/TS. For the most part ( and I can't speak for everyone ) the difference between Tg and Ts is do you want "the surgery". Usually the answer for Tg is no, they're happy staying as "shemales", the Ts person wants to go all the way. If any of you are really looking for the fantasy look for someone who uses the terms TG, TS, or Shemale versus someone who says CD or TV, unless you don't mind that the person is clearly a man in a dress, and I'm not saying there's anything wrong with that, but it's been my experience that that isn't exactly what most are looking for. Also remember we're people too and while we may be looking for fun, it gets real tiresome after awhile to be viewed ONLY as someones shemale fantasy and nothing more. Hope that gives ya'll some things to think about and is helpful.

Clovis CA
Username hidden
(66 posts)
We hav eonly ever played with on CD and enjoyed it. The only problem we had with it was he was doing it behind his wife's back and that is a no no for us..So we never got together again.

Mount Wolf PA
Username hidden
(135 posts)
I love to play with sexy, passable CD's

Key West FL
Username hidden
(118 posts)
depends on the couple, we've been getting a little attention now and then so stay with it and I"m sure you'll find some people who are as into you as you are to them, I think we've found much more luck amongst the "both bi" couples. Keep your happiness and hope up :-)

Clovis CA
Username hidden
(66 posts)
Yes, we are excited by sexy Crossdressers...If you ever come this way maybe we can all cum this way...

Sioux Falls SD
Username hidden
(11 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: Sexy Crossdresser