Seeking specific couple from Eastern PA : Swingers Discussion 227039
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi CouplesSeeking specific couple from Eastern PA
TOPIC: Seeking specific couple from Eastern PA
Created by: NNJbiguy02
Original Starting post for this thread:
We met through SLS, we planned a MFM play date in Princeton for your hubbys birthday (which did not happen). We did discuss starting a steady thing around the time of Hurricane Sandy. You both owned an business together. He traveled for it often. Some kind of construction equipment I think. Since Sandy your cell no longer works, my life went through some changes, and I left SLS so I lost contact info. You both were around 50, full figured and both bi. We traded pics, spoke on the phone, and were ready to go ! Hoping you guys are ok, and can drop a note if you guys are still here and interested in something steady, andy
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
User Details are only visible to members.
Just bumping things a little.....

Clifton NJ

Username hidden
(7 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
We met through SLS, we planned a MFM play date in Princeton for your hubbys birthday (which did not happen). We did discuss starting a steady thing around the time of Hurricane Sandy. You both owned an business together. He traveled for it often. Some kind of construction equipment I think.

Since Sandy your cell no longer works, my life went through some changes, and I left SLS so I lost contact info. You both were around 50, full figured and both bi. We traded pics, spoke on the phone, and were ready to go !

Hoping you guys are ok, and can drop a note if you guys are still here and interested in something steady, andy

Clifton NJ

Username hidden
(7 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
TOPIC: Seeking specific couple from Eastern PA