Savannah Area - Bi Playmates Wanted : Swingers Discussion 146253
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi CouplesSavannah Area - Bi Playmates Wanted
TOPIC: Savannah Area - Bi Playmates Wanted
Created by: bipleasures6969 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 14   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Our problem is getting the time we are the ONLY sitter our single mom daughter has and she is a manager for Mcd's her hours are very varied about the only time we have avail is Sat nights distance is the problem but when she goes on vacationwe may be able to swing a trip.

Navarre FL
Username hidden
(1416 posts)
Thank you wish we lived closer and had the time to meet.

Norm&Sharon

Navarre FL
Username hidden
(1416 posts)
NCWV is absolutely correct about seduction. Don't even think about defending them. They asked that question for one reason and one reason only. They are on a crusade.

I had fun with them and their bigoted band of right wing cronies in the Political forum last year. I made all of them famous in "Cultural Anthropology" circles, they just don't know it...

Ambler PA
Username hidden
(134 posts)
Hi, we're a bi couple and would love to find others for a get together...interested? Guys must be bi as well...J

Charlotte NC
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Why do you think they need ""called out" as you say about anything they posted? They were not talking to you. I dont get your statement your not stalking them seems your keepin pretty good tabs on her. No one here needs you calling anyone out. If you thought so you should have sent in a email to the moderator.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2207 posts)
Instead of starting something in the Bitchfest 2009 forum I will just repost the exact quote from Seduction posted immediately after my reply below:

"BOTD: Faggots that can't take rejection!"

So now we see Sed's real colors! He/She plays the game, sweet and nice on occassion but when you back them in a corner and call them out, out come the homophobic slurs. Thanks for clearing that up for everyone Seduction!

Littleton CO
Username hidden
(351 posts)
Sed, Not that I actually expect a reply, but let the following be known:

1. There is no stalking whatsoever. You posted a confrontational question and I happened to be the one to call you out on it. If you have a problem with that then report me to the moderators. I could care less.

2. At no point did I say anything that could be constued as a lie in my post. but then again, you have trended in you posting history to paint openly bi males as dishonest so I don't expect anything less from you here. In fact, if you re read my first post in this topic, you will notice those little squiggly things at the end off several of the sentences. They are called question marks. In English, they indicate that the person is inquiring about a topic, not making a statement.

3. Lastly, I at no point made any statement demanding that you not be rude. I stated several times that I felt the way the initial question was rude in the way it was phrased. Notice the key word in that last sentence -FELT. If you will go back to grammar school, you will learn that such a sentence indicates an emotion or opinion if you will. Quite different than a demand. So once again, if you would refresh your reading comprehension as you quite often ask of others, many of these issues could be avoided.

Littleton CO
Username hidden
(351 posts)
Bi pleasure let us know if you ever head to the North West Fla area and if we get time for a road trip if you are interested in meeting maybe we can connect for some fun.

Norm&Sharon

Navarre FL
Username hidden
(1416 posts)
No I am not a stalker. I do find it odd you feel you need to answer for the OP though. And given your posts in the threads you spoke of, seemed like you were jumping on another poster which you dislike and bringing it here. Which I find rude just as you find what she asked the OP rude. Usually in the forums adults let questions that are specific to another poster to be answered by them as it really isnt anyone elses business and they are adults that I am sure can hold thier own in discussions and forums. Have a wonderful night. Sweetjezzabelle.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2207 posts)
It is not stalking. It was a simple question that in a roundabout, yet incomplete, way Sed attempted to answer in his/her third post. If Sed's intention was curiosity as to the amount of bi men that list as straight, then he/she should have stated that more clearly. Additionally, I find it very, very rude and disrespectful to ask such a question in public forum. For whatever reason it may be, the OP decided to list the male's orientation as it is. That is THEIR business.

"Is your male bi?" - This can be taken as very accusational, especially given Sed's recent posts on other topics. Additionally, all things recently said in the forums considered, I find it quite ironic that Sed would be even remotely concerned about how a married male lists his orientation, especially when that male is nearly 1,000 miles away.

And if being the next poster after a topic is considered stalking, then, Sweet, are you our stalker?

Littleton CO
Username hidden
(351 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 14   End
TOPIC: Savannah Area - Bi Playmates Wanted