SWINGING WITH INTERACIALCPLS : Swingers Discussion 54985
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi CouplesSWINGING WITH INTERACIALCPLS
TOPIC: SWINGING WITH INTERACIALCPLS
Created by: joyman6 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 14   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Interesting topic, very interesting. My wife (whom I love dearly) are an interracial couple, hence our name on this site. We find it borderline offensive to think of a potential partner as "somthing unusual." The idea that I would seek out a partner based on the local norms don't make a lot of sense to us. We have found that people are interested in a large varity of things to include race. Personnally I am interested in what I saw in my cousin's magizines in the bottom of his closet when I was nine or ten years old (lol). My wife on the other hand has an attraction to men of color but also men who have less pigmetation (Jonny Depp for example). A lot of it has to do with the person, how they present themselves, do they take care of their bodies, are they well groomed and respectful. I hope this makes sense and if any interracial or none interracial couples are in our area, look us up. Worst case, you will find yourself with a new friend.

P&L

Colorado Springs CO

Username hidden
(31 posts)
Each couple/person has their own reasons for being here and what they want to experience, perhaps just because inter racial couples are what you consider out of the norm doesnt mean that it is what I seek for MY out of the norm experiences. I live in Texas and there are TONS absolutely TONS of inter racial couples, doesnt seem out of the norm to me at all, and I am sure that they find many to enjoy. SWT.

Spring TX

Username hidden
(2156 posts)
We're a mixed race couple, but it's not really all that important to us that anyone be a certain race or color. In fact we'd love to experience a member of every race if we could.

Grand Rapids MI

Username hidden
(59 posts)
Warm, genuine, fun-loving personalities, sexy and attractive attitudes, ARE a contributing factor for us personally. Race, religion, Political party ARE NOT considerations..... ok, maybe political views,lol ;) jk

Reno NV

Username hidden
(1176 posts)
this something I really wish I could get a chance to try....

Webster NY

Username hidden
(11 posts)
We've had a few rejections, but most never gave reasons as to why. If race was an issue for some of the people we've contacted, they've never let us know. We're both hispanic though our skin tones are different. Race has also never been an issue for who we do or don't contact. We look for people with enough of a profile that we can get some idea of what they're interested in and for people that we have something in common with. We want to have something to talk about after we play!

East Petersburg PA

Username hidden
(32 posts)
If you go up to michigan, we'd LOVE to meet with you too!

Royal Oak MI

Username hidden
(16 posts)
We're an interracial couple. She is attracted to Caucasian men, and he is attracted to Asian women. It should comes as no surprise whom we chose to marry, and with whom we prefer to play. It isn't about racism. It's about what turns us on. Some guys prefer blondes, and others prefer brunettes. Some women like beards, and others prefer clean-shaven. What we've found is that we are more likely to click with a couple who share our preferences; thus other Asian female/Caucasian male couples are an obvious start. Of course, we don't limit ourselves to such couples. At the same time, there are certain things that sexually turn us off. For instance, someone whose weight is disproportionate to his/her height, smokers, drunkards, breast implants, single men, people old enough to be our parents, or people who in some way resemble or remind us of very bad experiences generally turn us off. We don't judge those people. They're entitled to be the way they are. For us, though, they tend to extinguish the flame rather than ignite it.

When it comes to swinging, there is no such thing as equal-opportunity partners. The attraction has to be mutual.

Back to our point: When you find couples who share similar interests and preferences with you, things will click, and the scratching of your heads in wonderment will fade away.

San Francisco CA

Username hidden
(43 posts)
"Prove us wrong?"

Would love too! :-) But we're not in your area :-( Do yas travel?

Mike & Jackie

Bedford PA

Username hidden
(5527 posts)
As a couple we have various nationalities between us. From Norwegian,Mexican,Irish, BlackFoot Indian, English, French to what ever else may be mixed in. What's the big deal...lol

Sioux Falls SD

Username hidden
(11 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 14   End
TOPIC: SWINGING WITH INTERACIALCPLS