Rudest swing site : Swingers Discussion 77573
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi CouplesRudest swing site
TOPIC: Rudest swing site
Created by: sharedfantasy4u The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 31   End
User Details are only visible to members.
yawn...so what?

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
I should take some pictures of me crying especially for you <3

One of these days though you are really going to have to find out in person ;)

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(2626 posts)
Poly if I call you rude.... will you punish me? *looks hopeful*

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(2626 posts)
We couldn't care less if someone replies or not lol... our lives do not hang in the balance because someone doesn't want to meet us. Shared, if you want to waste your valuable time and respect on those who clearly do not respect you then by all means... respond to every rude and disgusting mail you get.... we just have much more important things to do with our time and we would rather give respect to those that respect us. We'd rather spend that time with our family and close friends.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(2626 posts)
Nope shared. I don't get pissed at all. When we occasionally send an email on this site, we do it in "fire and forget mode". We don't hang our weekend on somebody replying to us.

We're not in high school. Rejection is fine, couldn't care less. LIke i said If i could control how people spent their time, I'd control them by having them mail me 1000 dollar checks not sending me an email on a swingers site.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
I know cayne,

THis topic is discussed and beaten to death so much. HOnestly, people really need to get lives out of this web site.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
lol Scotty... this topic is discussed over and over and over again.. like a broken record. Mr Cayne and I have lives outside this website and considering that we average between 10 and 15 mails a day we just do not have the time to answer every single one with a well thought out reply... particularly those who have either not read the profile or insist on butchering the English language:

"i lik ur pix ur hott wanna met?"

Incidentally I just got that little gem a few hours ago and into the deleted section it went. Why should I waste my effort and time in responding when effort was obviously not put into a mail like that?

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(2626 posts)
why people think they are owed anything is a mystery to me. If you don't get a responce to an email that is a responce. Take it as such and move on. You can not control how people spend their time, and if they chose not to use THIER time in responce to you that's their choice.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
We try to reply to all inquiries either positive or negative. It just seems a simple courtesy if someone takes the time to show interest in us. However, we must say there has been an occasion or two when we have not been able to reply for one reason or another. Unlilke some on this site, we are neither cool, extremely sexy, or extremely hot. We are just down to earth people looking to live life to its fullest in a safe and sane manner.

Woodway TX
Username hidden
(3 posts)
In the beginning we didn't reply to all but, we make it a point to reply to all cause it's not right to keep people wondering . also to keep from being hounded by those who we are just not interested in. it doesn't take much to just be considerate to others.

Camp Hill PA
Username hidden
(4 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 31   End
TOPIC: Rudest swing site