Respecting limits : Swingers Discussion 212910
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi CouplesRespecting limits
TOPIC: Respecting limits
Created by: bestbadgercouple
Original Starting post for this thread:
I sure wish people would lighten up and not try to change ones mind on the limits that people have put on their playing. Keeping something sacred to themselves is a special thing. The "score" is not for you to decided, its the people who took the time to decide if they were in for a free for all, or that there were somet things they wanted to keep just for themselves for whatever reason. Hey people some of us with limits , likes and dislikes, we will let you know if they change. Until then, theres a reason why theres profiles outlying a couple/singles interest. Its not for you to judge.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
I guess it boils down to the fact that a lot of people today are so self centered that they have no respect for other people's point of view or wishes. They are selfish and only interested in their own satisfaction. Lack of respect is a sad sign of our times. Any person, or couple, that places an ad has every right to be specific about what they are looking for, and state any restrictions they may have. Hopefully you can weed them out when they answer your ad, or after a couple of e-mails or chats, and you see they ignored your wishes, and who you are looking for.

Waukesha WI
Username hidden
(13 posts)
At least they were up front about NOT respecting you both. Saves you the embarrassment of finding out in the middle of a night of playing, and the drama that brings. Now you know who to ignore! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Mansfield OH
Username hidden
(58 posts)
Some people just won't take NO for an answer. But I always wonder what would happen if YOU tried to push THEM Past their limits?? I bet taht would get their attention. Not recommending it mind you, just food for thought.

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(92 posts)
I sure wish people would lighten up and not try to change ones mind on the limits that people have put on their playing. Keeping something sacred to themselves is a special thing. The "score" is not for you to decided, its the people who took the time to decide if they were in for a free for all, or that there were somet things they wanted to keep just for themselves for whatever reason. Hey people some of us with limits , likes and dislikes, we will let you know if they change. Until then, theres a reason why theres profiles outlying a couple/singles interest. Its not for you to judge.

Wauwatosa WI
Username hidden
(28 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: Respecting limits