Relationships with Bisexual Singles : Swingers Discussion 54399
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi CouplesRelationships with Bisexual Singles
TOPIC: Relationships with Bisexual Singles
Created by: Dooode The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
i would so love to meet a couple to be friends with and have benfits of a very close relationship,but that just a pipe dream here in western ny as most people around here don't even aswer in chat, come on not asking for the farm just would love to have friends and have sex with the friendship is that asking for the moon. just my thoughts ................. lane

Belmont NY
Username hidden
(213 posts)
Dooode, it would be great if you lived closer......you are one great person and personality also counts in our book (along with all the "extras" you bring to a relationship). So, yes, we would be happy to have you as a "special friend". When are you moving north? ;) Dee-Dee.

Frederick MD
Username hidden
(9 posts)
We have a friend that lives in Lawton Oklahoma that is Bi and we play with him. I have been friends with this man for over 20 years and didn't know he was BI till about 3 years ago. My wife and I invited him to play in a 3 some and before you could say BISEXUAL he was pleasing both of us orally. He now has a special place in our hearts as friend and lover.

Poteet TX
Username hidden
(4 posts)
Doodle: I have some freinds of mine for years im like an uncle to thier kids, I met them back in 95 with an old g/f of mine who we used to swing with them and even after me and the girl broke up i am still good freinds with them! I was over thier house for christmas LOL Well but now the kids are older and we are much much more carefull of the things we do an say around them.

M

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(97 posts)
We would if we could find a single bi guy close to us. W & C

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(14 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: Relationships with Bisexual Singles