Rare exotic hunt for another bi-couple : Swingers Discussion 1927321021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi CouplesRare exotic hunt for another bi-couple
TOPIC: Rare exotic hunt for another bi-couple
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 25 of 25 
User Details are only visible to members.
Not just in GA but almost everywhere....bi-couples are the rarest form out there, its usually straight male and bi-female on the profiles, or bi-curious and when asked what they are curious about its oh not sure never thought it about so if they never thought about it what are they curious about....but what it is that many people think if a guy is bi they are just going to try and shove it in their ass without permission or something but bi men have the same rules women do, nothing pops off without approval

us finding a bi-couple has been limited to few far and in between so the hunt continues

Lawton OK
Username hidden
(29 posts)
It seems to me that bi men will admit readily enough that they are bi during online chat, although I've never had one volunteer this information. Seems like bi men are almost as closeted, if not more closeted, than gay men, although I would guess that they don't experience the same degree of prejudice as gay men.

Columbus OH
Username hidden
(8 posts)
well when u "search" for people and u put in bi it doesnt know who realy is bi....very annoying lol

Mims FL
Username hidden
(2 posts)
We've found that too, that many "straight men" and some "straight women" do swing both ways when presented with the opportunity to do so. Why are they ashamed of any lasting as bi-curious? And after they like it, why not change the profile to bi? I don't get it.

Pine River MN
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Seems impossible to find...specialy Over here in ga...

Can't stand how so many "straight" men won't admit that they love the cock.

Mims FL
Username hidden
(2 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 25 of 25 
TOPIC: Rare exotic hunt for another bi-couple