Rare exotic hunt for another bi-couple : Swingers Discussion 1927321011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi CouplesRare exotic hunt for another bi-couple
TOPIC: Rare exotic hunt for another bi-couple
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 25   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Or better yet, try this one. Google "Swingers Berrien Sprgs MI"

The 6th result is is a link to SLS profiles, and on arriving there, yours is third on the list.

Osterburg PA
Username hidden
(410 posts)
Part of says jus let you jump with your parachute full of holes, but I'll try one more time.

Google "Swingers Forum Swing Life Style". The very first result is a link to the SLS forums, and you can read this thread there, along with the entire rest of the forums. That is the most direct, but simply googling "swingers" will do it too.

"User Details are only visible to members. why would anybody that I would worry about me or my wife being bi have my screen name? Berrien Sprgs MI Username hidden (56 post)"

See? there ya are. Name hidden, but location is there. Post enough, and people who know you well enough can figure out it's you. Anyone can access this, need not be signed up or signed in.

Osterburg PA
Username hidden
(410 posts)
why would anybody that I would worry about me or my wife being bi have my screen name?

Berrien Sprgs MI
Username hidden
(85 posts)
"anybody i would be worried about knowing I was bi would not be on this site anyways....."

First log out of SLS, then Google your screen name. Your posts will be there with only your actual screen name hidden, all other details are there. The results will also include your home page (profile) in the old view format, with no details hidden. I also tried this from a comp I know for fact was never used to log on to SLS, to make sure there was no cache thing going on. Same results.

Osterburg PA
Username hidden
(410 posts)
its the internet, post it here and the whole world can see it, not just friends or family. and it stays out for the world to see it forever.

Parsippany NJ
Username hidden
(1272 posts)
anybody i would be worried about knowing I was bi would not be on this site anyways.....

Berrien Sprgs MI
Username hidden
(85 posts)
Actually we didn't realize free members could few the postings. Guess if we get busted then we get busted. But at least "maybe" we're not making it easy except for those we really care that know. Appeciate the heads up!

Pordenone Friuli-venezia Giulia Italy
Username hidden
(22 posts)
He's got a good point there, posting it in here you told everyone.

Osterburg PA
Username hidden
(410 posts)
I don't mind people posting they are straight if they are bi, for obvious reasons, work, friends, parents, etc. 90% of couples that contact us are listed as straight but say they are bi in an email to us.

and usually after we meet, we can't give each other certs because others may find out, unless the cert says we play as a straight couple, no male contact.

now we have always posted me(John) as bi, so we have nothing to hide.

MND, i don't understand your reasoning tho, you say you don't want certain people to find out, so you list him as straight, and yet you post in the forums that he is bi, so what the difference if you list him as Bi now, free members can read the forums. in my mind, posting in the forums you are bi is no different than listing yourself as bi.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2317 posts)
Hi all! As we mentioned in another posting string, we list him as straight simply for professional reasons. It was bad enough with "don't ask don't tell" before retiring from the AF, but while sometimes those in the civilian business world don't mind if you play, some still don't have an open mind to bi. So we deal with it the best we can.

But we are also a unique couple where the male is bi and the female is straight so our hunt is pretty rare too. Every now and then, we find a golden nugget couple and have made life long friends over the years no matter what part of the world life has taken us too.

We wish everyone safe and fun holidays! Merry Christmas!

Pordenone Friuli-venezia Giulia Italy
Username hidden
(22 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 25   End
TOPIC: Rare exotic hunt for another bi-couple