Rare exotic hunt for another bi-couple : Swingers Discussion 192732
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi CouplesRare exotic hunt for another bi-couple
TOPIC: Rare exotic hunt for another bi-couple
Created by: Piercedshareing
Original Starting post for this thread:
Seems impossible to find...specialy Over here in ga...

Can't stand how so many "straight" men won't admit that they love the cock.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 25   End
User Details are only visible to members.
However they list themselves, it's fine with me, I assume they have their own reasons that work for them. That said, however, it does make it harder to find them. Hopefully listing myself as bi makes it easier for them to find me.

Knightdale NC
Username hidden
(388 posts)
Its simple. Guys who can play either way or only do some incidental bi play while in a couple situation tend to list as straight because many couples would not consider them if they listed as bi.

Since they dont require bi play, and it may be a very small part of what they do, they keep all options open listing as straight, then just explaining to the bi people the truth.

We could do the same thing. Since our bi play is very mild and a very small part of what we do. But we find we like people where everyone can have contact with everyone, so we list this way to come up in searches where the other people are looking for the same thing.

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
this is very true Akron!

Hollidaysburg PA
Username hidden
(10 posts)
I get what you are saying. I am not important enough in our community to matter. We keep to ourselves and don't associate with anybody here. The current rumors right now is that I am a drug dealer because I paid cash for the last 3 cars and our house.

Berrien Sprgs MI
Username hidden
(85 posts)
how many of you have "settled" for a her bi, him str8 cpl only to find he is so bi he doesn't even want to fuck either women. we have twice. The guy from the 1st cpl ended leave her and is now living as a gay man.

Northville NY
Username hidden
(281 posts)
Someone in the church, school, or workplace hears a rumor, & they go snooping, easily said that they joined only to "investigate" a rumor. Or someone here turns out to be a bit wacko, gets pissed at you, and decides to out you. And either way links to and screen shots of your profile are sent to your friends, family, employer, church, and anywhere else it do you damage. It's not just "what if", it happens, as anyone with a few years in the lifestyle knows. All I'm trying to say is you can't assume privacy, because it's a limited access site. I do wish you good luck, and hope you don't become a statistic.

Osterburg PA
Username hidden
(401 posts)
this does seem to be problem hooking up with other bi couples. Some are so afraid of being found out that if there is a chance that you know them they don't message back. best advise for those couples is not to play with in 100 of home.

Berrien Sprgs MI
Username hidden
(85 posts)
tried googleing the other way and it just brings me to the main forum page

Berrien Sprgs MI
Username hidden
(85 posts)
currently are 3 swinging couples in Berrien Springs on SLS, I thought there were only 2. Not really worried about it, I just don't like answering questions. If somebody starts questioning about my lifestyle then I will know where they got the information and that is potentially more embarrassing for them to answer where they found out. not like I could fire myself for being a swinger...... but say the pastor of a church had to answer publicly why he was on a swingers site.......

Berrien Sprgs MI
Username hidden
(85 posts)
again ..... anybody i would be worried about knowing I am bi or that we swing would not be googleing swingers in berrien springs

Berrien Sprgs MI
Username hidden
(85 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 25   End
TOPIC: Rare exotic hunt for another bi-couple