Question for couples where M is Bi : Swingers Discussion 210340
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi CouplesQuestion for couples where M is Bi
TOPIC: Question for couples where M is Bi
Created by: Bumperdude
Original Starting post for this thread:
I have been in lifestyle many years, and played the bull for a few couples. However, I have only been top Bi with couples, and wondered if couples were in search of guys who are top more than bottoms? I have done HJ and +/-BJ (with F partner) on man...but not sure if I am open to being full bottom.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
I have been in several situations with couples where the male is bi. I have found that in each case, the male half was a bottom and I have topped them. We've had mutual oral (three way) and of course, much rubbing and touching. I would not necessarily be opposed to being the bottom, although I have yet to bottom) because in each case, the hubby or boyfriend wanted that position and I was happy just to be invited to join them.

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(2 posts)
We would rather have someone who is versatile because that is what the male of this couple is. We would rarely play with a guy that was a total bottom, but a top is cool. It just opens all kinds of possibilities for fun play between all of us.

Pordenone Friuli-venezia Giulia Italy
Username hidden
(22 posts)
It's what we seek

Palm Coast FL
Username hidden
(31 posts)
I'm guessing that his question is the part in the middle that ends with a ?.

And the answer to that question is that it depends on what the male half of the couple wants. If he's a bottom, then the couple is probably searching for a bi male who is a top, or vice versa. If he's versatile (meaning he'll play both roles) then they'll probably search for someone who is also versatile.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3203 posts)
what is your question

Northville NY
Username hidden
(286 posts)
I have been in lifestyle many years, and played the bull for a few couples. However, I have only been top Bi with couples, and wondered if couples were in search of guys who are top more than bottoms? I have done HJ and +/-BJ (with F partner) on man...but not sure if I am open to being full bottom.

Harrisburg PA
Username hidden
(71 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: Question for couples where M is Bi