Please splain : Swingers Discussion 105523
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi CouplesPlease splain
TOPIC: Please splain
Created by: honrydevils The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
 1 to 10 of 79   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Well said boomba!

Carrollton VA
Username hidden
(182 posts)
All:

No one's posting offended us in any way whatsoever. Maybe you did so to eachother, but certainly not us. As we have said, you will find that our posts only occur when we either have something constructive to say and add to the thread or when a statement is made out of someone's opinion but presented as fact that is totally opposite of the experiences of us and those that we know.

Males who list as bi or bi-curious are the most misaligned and misinterpreted folks on all the message boards. Most often these "facts" (really opinions)come from str males or even single females who have little to no experience. They only serve to trade on the misconceptions that exist.

Why they do so is anybody's guess -- there are plenty of other areas for discussions surrounding bi-females or other couples but yet they frequently interject their opinions into this forum. It is a fact of life and one we have to live with.

Personally, we take their opinions for what we see they are worth from an experience and knowledge standpoint. Nothing. Its only when they present as "undisputable truths from a knowledgaeable entity" that we take some action and speak up. We are not ones to sit around and let folks be misaligned or misreprented (be it opinion or else), especially if that "folks" is us.

Peggy and Kevin

Guerneville CA
Username hidden
(76 posts)
boomba

We definitely disagree about when to take it private.. my position is that at the point the topic of the thread loses it's focus on the original point or question and becomes a tug -o- war of off topic nonsense so as to hijack the thread ..it should be taken private

As I stated earlier my opinions are identified as such (IMHO) and much in the same spirit as you did here...

"If a guy lists as bi it's a fair bet he would likely engage in male -male w/o a woman in the mix." "This is simply not true ... not for us "

Opinions are fair game in any thread but hopefully on topic opinions.....

Most of the problems seem to arise because someone chooses to apply a general statement that was made or opinion to their specific situation or personal experience and argue from that perspective. Obviously this is a futile endeavor....it also doesn't help and does inflame the discussion when someone states "your wrong" when they respond to someone who has made more than one point in that posting...wrong about what? one thing ...everything?

I can't disagree with your personal experience nor did I but when I say IMHO it's a fair bet.... it is clearly my opinion it's a fair bet that doesn't change your reality or experience..it's my opinion

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(709 posts)
always,

Great guess, maybe you do have some insight!

Carrollton VA
Username hidden
(182 posts)
boomba,

I hope my postings didn't offend you. I think you are clear thinking and have a great outlook on this. I try not to offend but it's hard when called ignorant for asking where the facts are. We are listed as bi also and only play together. If you are ever in our area let us know.

Carrollton VA
Username hidden
(182 posts)
I'm guessing your next move is to block me....

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(709 posts)
All:

We don't ever try to offend anyone, if we do its certainly by misinterpretation. We also don't think that constructive and non-abusive discussions should be taken private. We are all here to discuss things and learn from others' real life experiences. Nothing we have said is abusive or non-constructive and there is no reason to take it offline.

We provided our input into the thread because we really don't like outward comments made in a bi-male discussion group that are inaccurate or biased in some way. If they are facts it is one thing, but opinions that are presented as fact is another.

The key phrase that caused us to respond was "If a guy lists as bi it's a fair bet he would likely engage in male -male w/o a woman in the mix." This is simply not true ... not for us and we actually have a bi-male in the couple ... and not for the vast majority of people in that category we know.

And we are of course under some assumption here but its a "fair bet" that someone listed as bi with as many certs as us and knowing many swinging couples in the area have a more direct of not factual account than someone listed as straight.

If what was typed was restated as ... If a single guy lists as bi and indicates that he would be open to m-m contact, it's a fair bet he would likely engage in male -male w/o a woman in the mix ... then we would certainly agree. It is their desire, why would one actually think they wouldn't?

We have met and played with many single males listed as both bi and bi-curious. They are honest enough to list their true preferences knowing that it impacts their "chances" with many. It does not in any way indicate their desire for (nor actual propensity for) m-m play only. We can certainly say from direct experience that most (if not all) of them are NOT looking for NOR open to a strictly m-m encounter.

Kevin and Peggy

Guerneville CA
Username hidden
(76 posts)
I offered to discuss this using I M but you obviously don't have the where with all and would rather continue here but I will not.

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(709 posts)
always,

One last thing: How many people on your plane?

Carrollton VA
Username hidden
(182 posts)
always,

You said "I presume your ecstatic" I would take that as a direct assault. Where did you study, Indiana? IMHO I'm not sure you can pay the bills analyzing bi postings on this web site. By the way, just because you say it doesn't make it so!

P.S. I thought you were done!

Carrollton VA
Username hidden
(182 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
 1 to 10 of 79   End
TOPIC: Please splain