Pictures in Profiles : Swingers Discussion 75779
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSThe Bi Sexual SwingerBi CouplesPictures in Profiles
TOPIC: Pictures in Profiles
Created by: BiCplookng4same
Original Starting post for this thread:
Why is it that a majority of the couples on this site, straight or bi, only have pictures of one member of the couple? If they are listed as a couple and play as a couple doesnt' it make sense that the 2 of them should be represented?

If we are interested in a couple by their profile, we honestly don't pursue them further if there are only pictures of one of them, and wonder what they are hiding. Have a terrific day, T and S

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
User Details are only visible to members.
This is a question that pops up frequently throughout the forum boards. We've even included a line about it in our profile,lol. In our opinion, there really is no viable reason to not include pictures of both male and female in a "couples profile". We understand the high visibility job thing, we both have them, however that no longer holds water when a profile displays pictures of the woman, but not the man, right? If it was merely an issue of high visibility, wouldn't "you" also be concerned that a co-worker or client would recognize the wife, and identify you by association? lol I think like most couples, we have far more pics of me, as mick is usually the cameraman, but knowing that we have a profile here, and that couples with pics of both parties are far more successful in actually meeting others, I make it a point to have the camera in my hands some of the time as well. I think a big reason is that men in general are far more thin skinned and concerned about possible rejection than most women are. ~ C

Reno NV
Username hidden
(1176 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
Why is it that a majority of the couples on this site, straight or bi, only have pictures of one member of the couple? If they are listed as a couple and play as a couple doesnt' it make sense that the 2 of them should be represented?

If we are interested in a couple by their profile, we honestly don't pursue them further if there are only pictures of one of them, and wonder what they are hiding. Have a terrific day, T and S

Lancaster CA
Username hidden
(6 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
TOPIC: Pictures in Profiles