Help
FORUMS › The Bi Sexual Swinger › Bi Couples › Pictures in Profiles
TOPIC: Pictures_in_Profiles
Created by: BiCplookng4same
Original Starting post for this thread:
Why is it that a majority of the couples on this site, straight or bi, only have pictures of one member of the couple? If they are listed as a couple and play as a couple doesnt' it make sense that the 2 of them should be represented?

If we are interested in a couple by their profile, we honestly don't pursue them further if there are only pictures of one of them, and wonder what they are hiding. Have a terrific day, T and S

1 to 2 of 2
User Details are only visible to members.
This is a question that pops up frequently throughout the forum boards. We've even included a line about it in our profile,lol. In our opinion, there really is no viable reason to not include pictures of both male and female in a "couples profile". We understand the high visibility job thing, we both have them, however that no longer holds water when a profile displays pictures of the woman, but not the man, right? If it was merely an issue of high visibility, wouldn't "you" also be concerned that a co-worker or client would recognize the wife, and identify you by association? lol I think like most couples, we have far more pics of me, as mick is usually the cameraman, but knowing that we have a profile here, and that couples with pics of both parties are far more successful in actually meeting others, I make it a point to have the camera in my hands some of the time as well. I think a big reason is that men in general are far more thin skinned and concerned about possible rejection than most women are. ~ C

Reno NV
Username hidden
(1176 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
Why is it that a majority of the couples on this site, straight or bi, only have pictures of one member of the couple? If they are listed as a couple and play as a couple doesnt' it make sense that the 2 of them should be represented?

If we are interested in a couple by their profile, we honestly don't pursue them further if there are only pictures of one of them, and wonder what they are hiding. Have a terrific day, T and S

Lancaster CA
Username hidden
(6 posts)
1 to 2 of 2
TOPIC: Pictures in Profiles
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.